Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the prison bars jersey is the 9/10 girl, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers, we are in the last few weeks of TGO's daily sermons before the summer hibernation. The times of drought are ahead of us, and we must start preparing now. Are we aware which summer-based sports he has endorsed at the moment? I admit I'm unsure of his current feelings towards cricket, tennis and soccer - but I want to make sure I put my support behind the right one.

It depends if TGO views our second place position in the triangular series as worthy or not brothers.

Brothers, we are in the last few weeks of TGO's daily sermons before the summer hibernation. The times of drought are ahead of us, and we must start preparing now. Are we aware which summer-based sports he has endorsed at the moment? I admit I'm unsure of his current feelings towards cricket, tennis and soccer - but I want to make sure I put my support behind the right one.

CA have tried to curry favour with TGO by appointing the Durry Smoking, Beer Monster Aaron Finch from Colac as Captain of the T20 side. This is a very deliberate ploy to win the support of TGO and his followers - there is no other reason why they would do this.

Hibernation during the summer months is known as aestivation. The function of hibernation is to conserve energy during a period when sufficient food is unavailable. Hibernation may last several days, weeks, or months depending on the species, ambient temperature, time of year, and individual's body condition. Before entering hibernation, animals need to store enough energy to last the entire winter. Larger species become hyperphagic and eat a large amount of food and store the energy in fat deposits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibernation

Fyfe is a fan of Beaker rather than TGO isn't he? Given tonight's events, I'd be interested to know how torn the Freo members of the TGO fan club are right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back