HDFL PreSeason 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Have the umpires headed off to help the Locky boys milk their cows? Overall the umpiring would not have changed the result but if that's the best we can get for finals then bugger me. Terrible.

Have the umpires headed off to help the Locky boys milk their cows? Overall the umpiring would not have changed the result but if that's the best we can get for finals then bugger me. Terrible.

Watched the E'hawk Sandhurst 2's and part of the seniors game on Saturday. The Bendigo league umpiring in those games was very good.

The Umpires definitely have there favorites. Lets hope that it doesn't cost any team a game in finals or even a Flag.

Just a topic for discussion boys how would Mounts see the Season? Finished 4th is the Season a success? a pass? or Failure?

I tend to think a pass just. 9 teams in the Comp and they are 4th and had a big dip in terms of expenditure.

White Hills prob in the same boat. Heard there is a couple of players who were recruited there this year looking to leave next year.

Just a topic for discussion boys how would Mounts see the Season? Finished 4th is the Season a success? a pass? or Failure?

I tend to think a pass just. 9 teams in the Comp and they are 4th and had a big dip in terms of expenditure.

White Hills prob in the same boat. Heard there is a couple of players who were recruited there this year looking to leave next year.
I would give it a tick they made finals and won one from a
Long way back!!! Next step is make top 3 and win the flag! Pretty sure the big 3 will stay Robbins hill and gretrix!

Following results and word around town Kain Robins Mounts will be a big show whose your tip? and anyone from Elmore who can hit double figures and possibly the leaderboard R2L?
Yeah DF i was thinking him as well has only a couple to take votes away from him not sure who can hit double figures maybe Jeff Mcmutrie or James Harney its hard to get votes in a bottom side.

Whose everyone like this weekend in the Prelim? Can Leitchy get up again on LBU or LBU charge into another Granny.
I'd tip LBU to turn the tables but a few of the injuries they have got are key ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow that's 3 players atleast going in not 100% that definitely could back fire on them and North seem to be going in at full strength. Should be a CRACKER of a Grand final.

Wow that's 3 players atleast going in not 100% that definitely could back fire on them and North seem to be going in at full strength. Should be a CRACKER of a Grand final.

Yer you need to weigh up the risks need blokes who can cover the big ground at Huntly as well. Richards will play below 100% for North wont he? so its unlikely to be all one way traffic on that front and I doubt LBU would have made a decision on a few blokes as well.

Anyway grand final week? Surely we can get some chat going on here? Thoughts on the big dance?
I would have thought North would have been too strong without LBU potentially taking in payers who aren't 100% but in saying that LBU have done it all before. Numerous times. North have hot tempers and need to keep the brain fades to a minimum and they should win by 5-6goals

I would have thought North would have been too strong without LBU potentially taking in payers who aren't 100% but in saying that LBU have done it all before. Numerous times. North have hot tempers and need to keep the brain fades to a minimum and they should win by 5-6goals

I wouldn't like to be giving a tip with cash on the line in this game theyve played twice through the year for a 2 goal and a 1 point win to North plus the Dogs side is pretty fit in comparison to LBU although the Cats form throughout the finals has been good and 3 flags and their 5th Grand Final in a row shows they could click into gear and the Dogs could tighten like they did two years ago with a 37 year Premiership drought on their back (North were only fair in the 2nd Semi Final most think). Going to be a huge day and wouldnt be surprised to see either team win it.

Oliver not named in LBU side. Cats playing games on their way to 4 in row..

You seem very confident Howmuch you should jump on Sportsbet as they are leaning towards a North win but should be an absoulute cracker best Granny for a few years you would think. I think Oliver will play as well the teams LBU have submitted all finals series have been all over the place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back