Media The 'Super Duper' Official S18 Sweet FA Mid-Season Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the love IMS. :hearts:

I know you love my work but I'm not very active outside of game threads... and not that active in them either. I honestly don't even think I'm the best debutant at the Hawks this season. Winning the EKA from here would be the equivalent of Richmond going 3-10 and winning the premiership... and the next 3 premierships.

Your work has been as good if not better than many of the previous winners and I know of TIA, but the others haven't even come close to some of the gold you contribute on a daily basis, I think it is between Clint and yourself for the top poster at the Hawks right now as it stands.

Your work has been as good if not better than many of the previous winners and I know of TIA, but the others haven't even come close to some of the gold you contribute on a daily basis, I think it is between Clint and yourself for the top poster at the Hawks right now as it stands.
Many off the winners pre S17 I'm guessing ;)

I'm working on getting PC access and then it's on like donkey kong.

Ive never truely understood the meaning behind that saying. Its on like donkey kong? In what way was he on? Sure he had good games, but what actually defines the point at which he was on and that we were all excited by this fact?

Ive never truely understood the meaning behind that saying. Its on like donkey kong? In what way was he on? Sure he had good games, but what actually defines the point at which he was on and that we were all excited by this fact?

Rhymes don't have to make sense; Beck proved that by making semi-successful career out of such a thing.

If you don't understand, you're too young.

I honestly haven't really noticed either of them at all and only just now found out they were Hawks players.

If they are so good then it's time they left the nest and flew around the board.

Q1: Who is the best poster from each of the Sweet FA teams?
Alberton Swamprats Noobz0r
Baghdad Bandits Someone
Coney Island Warriors Frankston Rover
Dragons FFC Danoz
East Side Hawks Karnezis_13
Fighting Furies fumbler
Geelong Gumbies Tayl0r
Gold City Royals Marlowe
Las Vegas Bears brahj
Mount Buller Demons Eth
Roys FFC @fitzroybulldog
West Coast Wonders ClarkeM
Q2: Who will win the S18 premiership? Bandits, Bitches
Q3: Who will win the S18 wooden spoon? Woeful Wonders
Q4: Who will win the S18 Mobbenfuhrer Medal? Wacky Tiger
Q5: Who will be the unlucky player to finish second in the S18 Mobbenfuhrer Medal? Bigeasy
Q6: Who will win the S18 EKA Medal? brahj
Q7: Who is the best bloke in the league? akkaps
Q8: Who is the worst bloke in the league? Sif we have a worst.
Q9: Who has been the best media performer this season? fumbler
Q10: Who is the most overrated poster in the Sweet FA? Son of God
Q11: Who is the most underrated poster in the Sweet FA? pantskyle
Q12: Who is the appropriately rated poster in the Sweet FA? Pass
Q13: Who is the best captain in the SFA? Me
Q14: Who is the worst captain in the SFA? MannumPower
Q15: Who is the most likely to be a future captain in the Sweet FA? Gee Dub
Q16: Which player would you recruit to your team if you could? Karnezis_13
Q17: What Sweet FA team do you enjoy playing most? Royals
Q18: What Sweet FA team do you enjoy playing least? Swamprats
Q19: Who is your club's biggest rival? Warriors after our last match
Q20: What has been the best game so far this season? Our win against the Warriors, round 11
Q22: What has been the best match thread so far this season? See above
Q22: On a scale of 1 -10, how well do you think Okey is running the Sweet FA? 7
Q23: Do you believe Logger is doing a good job as simmer? Yep
Q24: Which poster is most likely to switch clubs this off-season? okeydoke7
Q25: Would you change the mid-season trade period? Yes
Q26: Would you deem the expansion clubs this season a success? 50/50
Q27: Do you think a team will fold in the foreseeable future? No
Q28: What has been the best media thread or series this season? I will win the ALF by that lovable scallywag
Q29: What has been the worst media thread or series this season? DIE DEMONS DIE!
Q30: Which poster would you love to see make a return? Freakie or is he still around?
Q31: Who is the best member of the 'Boys Club'? DemonJim
Q32: What do you like most about the Sweet FA? Its sweet.
Q33: What do you like least about the Sweet FA? Its fattening.
Q34: Are you sick of surveys? No
Q35: 'SFA' or 'Sweet FA'? Sweet SFA clearly.
Q36: What do you consider to be of the highest priority when posting in a match thread?
Activity
Qooty
Relevance
Humour
Antagonism
Imagination

I honestly haven't really noticed either of them at all and only just now found out they were Hawks players.

If they are so good then it's time they left the nest and flew around the board.
I agree, get them out here, if it's too crowded I'm sure we can get a couple of Warriors to go away, there are soooooo many of them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alberton Swamprats - MP
Baghdad Bandits - Boofhead
Coney Island Warriors - El Dub
Dragons FFC - Dingus
East Side Hawks - IMS
Fighting Furies - Wacky
Geelong Gumbies - SOPH
Gold City Royals - Tommycash
Las Vegas Bears - Me
Mount Buller Demons - footypie
Roys FFC - Fred
West Coast Wonders - Clarkey
Q2: Who will win the S18 premiership? Bears
Q3: Who will win the S18 wooden spoon? Wonders
Q4: Who will win the S18 Mobbenfuhrer Medal? DJ
Q5: Who will be the unlucky player to finish second in the S18 Mobbenfuhrer Medal? beez
Q6: Who will win the S18 EKA Medal? brahj
Q7: Who is the best bloke in the league? WGS
Q8: Who is the worst bloke in the league? FR
Q9: Who has been the best media performer this season? Danoz
Q10: Who is the most overrated poster in the Sweet FA? Okey
Q11: Who is the most underrated poster in the Sweet FA? NathanMJ_WB54
Q12: Who is the appropriately rated poster in the Sweet FA? TPFKAA
Q13: Who is the best captain in the SFA? pants
Q14: Who is the worst captain in the SFA? SoG
Q15: Who is the most likely to be a future captain in the Sweet FA? NathanMJ_WB54
Q16: Which player would you recruit to your team if you could? NathanMJ_WB54
Q17: What Sweet FA team do you enjoy playing most? Dragons
Q18: What Sweet FA team do you enjoy playing least? Warriors
Q19: Who is your club's biggest rival? Warriors
Q20: What has been the best game so far this season? The one which we won by more than a point.
Q22: What has been the best match thread so far this season? Ditto.
Q22: On a scale of 1 -10, how well do you think Okey is running the Sweet FA? 3
Q23: Do you believe Logger is doing a good job as simmer? Yes
Q24: Which poster is most likely to switch clubs this off-season? boncer34
Q25: Would you change the mid-season trade period? Yes
Q26: Would you deem the expansion clubs this season a success? 50%
Q27: Do you think a team will fold in the foreseeable future? Apparently this can never happen but nobody will tell me why.
Q28: What has been the best media thread or series this season? Boofheads Alfie thread.
Q29: What has been the worst media thread or series this season? Something by boncer.
Q30: oogac
Q31: Who is the best member of the 'Boys Club'? Secret Qootyer
Q32: What do you like most about the Sweet FA? Show my appreciation for posters by trolling the s**t outta them.
Q33: What do you like least about the Sweet FA? Posters that take my attention the wrong way.
Q34: Are you sick of surveys? By now yes. I lost question 30.
Q35: 'SFA' or 'Sweet FA'? Both
Q36: What do you consider to be of the highest priority when posting in a match thread?
Activity
Qooty
Relevance
Humour
Antagonism
Imagination

Of course you haven't, you need to spruik your own, makes sense.

Of course you haven't, you need to spruik your own, makes sense.
That would make sense if I was spruiking my own.

Your own guy admitted he doesn't get out much to be noticed. Sometimes honest opinions don't hide ulterior motives.

Alberton Swamprats: mannum power
Baghdad Bandits: Bengwatkins
Coney Island Warriors: none of em.
Dragons FFC: filthy
East Side Hawks: IMS
Fighting Furies: Wacky Tiger
Geelong Gumbies: ABH or Taylor
Gold City Royals: WGS
Las Vegas Bears: Pants
Mount Buller Demons: Eth
Roys FFC: fitzroybulldog
West Coast Wonders: all asswipes......
Q2: Who will win the S18 premiership? Geelong Gumbies
Q3: Who will win the S18 wooden spoon? Las vegas Bears
Q4: Who will win the S18 Mobbenfuhrer Medal? ?
Q5: Who will be the unlucky player to finish second in the S18 Mobbenfuhrer Medal? fitzroybulldog
Q6: Who will win the S18 EKA Medal? BrahJ
Q7: Who is the best bloke in the league? Reardo or WGS
Q8: Who is the worst bloke in the league? HaroCant II by the length of the flemington straight
Q9: Who has been the best media performer this season? Danoz
Q10: Who is the most overrated poster in the Sweet FA? Clarkey
Q11: Who is the most underrated poster in the Sweet FA?
Q12: Who is the appropriately rated poster in the Sweet FA: HaroCant II
Q13: Who is the best captain in the SFA? A Bit High
Q14: Who is the worst captain in the SFA? Gee Dub
Q15: Who is the most likely to be a future captain in the Sweet FA? Bengwatkins - Some could argue he already is
Q16: Which player would you recruit to your team if you could? Wacky
Q17: What Sweet FA team do you enjoy playing most? Fighting Furies
Q18: What Sweet FA team do you enjoy playing least? Wonders
Q19: Who is your club's biggest rival? Dunno
Q20: What has been the best game so far this season? Ending the warriors undefeated streak.
Q22: What has been the best match thread so far this season? Not sure. I only read Gumbies match threads
Q22: On a scale of 1 -10, how well do you think Okey is running the Sweet FA? 9
Q23: Do you believe Logger is doing a good job as simmer? Most definitely
Q24: Which poster is most likely to switch clubs this off-season? Shaun duggan
Q25: Would you change the mid-season trade period? No
Q26: Would you deem the expansion clubs this season a success? Yes. Bears have been doing well in match threads just not on the Qooty field.
Q27: Do you think a team will fold in the foreseeable future? No
Q28: What has been the best media thread or series this season? Don't read enough to give an informed opinion.
Q29: What has been the worst media thread or series this season? ???
Q30: Which poster would you love to see make a return? Broken
Q31: Who is the best member of the 'Boys Club'? Wacky tiger
Q32: What do you like most about the Sweet FA? The banter and the comraderie
Q33: What do you like least about the Sweet FA? Negativity and baiting of certain posters
Q35: 'SFA' or 'Sweet FA'? Sfa
Activity
Qooty
Relevance
Humour
Antagonism
Imagination

Alberton Swamprats
Noobz0r.
Baghdad Bandits Bengwatkins.
Coney Island Warriors BigJoeD.
Dragons FFC Danoz.
East Side Hawks Rendered Unsafe.
Fighting Furies This Is Anfield.
Geelong Gumbies I only really remember Tayl0r, courtesy of timtamWB.
Gold City Royals Wise Guy Sam.
Las Vegas Bears Juggalo Balla.
Mount Buller Demons Eth.
Roys FFC fitzroybulldog.
West Coast Wonders TheFreshBanana .
Q2: Who will win the S18 premiership? The Royals, without a doubt.
Q3: Who will win the S18 wooden spoon? Maybe the Swamprats - I like to think that losing to the Royals sends teams into a downward spiral.
Q4: Who will win the S18 Mobbenfuhrer Medal? It'll be an 8 way tie.
Q5: Who will be the unlucky player to finish second in the S18 Mobbenfuhrer Medal? Oh, they won't be unlucky. They'll get a McDonalds voucher and a participation trophy.
Q6: Who will win the S18 EKA Medal? Matera92 fancies his chances. He might as well, if I win it timtamWB will take it off me.
Q7: Who is the best bloke in the league? fitzroybulldog. Maybe WGS. He's our pal.
Q8: Who is the worst bloke in the league? alex_is_on_fire
Q9: Who has been the best media performer this season? This Is Anfield.
Q10: Who is the most overrated poster in the Sweet FA? A Bit High. He yelled at me.
Q11: Who is the most underrated poster in the Sweet FA? Igloo. His MS Paint masterpieces are glorious.
Q12: Who is the appropriately rated poster in the Sweet FA Any from the Warriors.
Q13: Who is the best captain in the SFA? Marlowe. He calls me Greenhorn. I call him Tony Randall.
Q14: Who is the worst captain in the SFA? Gee Dub
Q15: Who is the most likely to be a future captain in the Sweet FA? timtamWB.
Q16: Which player would you recruit to your team if you could? BigJoeD. I like to think that we could save him.
Q17: What Sweet FA team do you enjoy playing most? The Dees.
Q18: What Sweet FA team do you enjoy playing least? Gumbies .
Q19: Who is your club's biggest rival? I don't know, but we played the Swampies in Rivalry Round, I guess.
Q20: What has been the best game so far this season? The one in which I laid 17 tackles. nuclearexplosion.gif
Q22: What has been the best match thread so far this season? I don't visit many others, but I loved the Royals - Demons one earlier in the season.
Q22: On a scale of 1 -10, how well do you think Okey is running the Sweet FA? 10 out of 10. He totally wasn't going to break my legs if I gave him any less than 10, honestly.
Q23: Do you believe Logger is doing a good job as simmer? No. He's doing a bad job. We lose too often. Fix it.
Q24: Which poster is most likely to switch clubs this off-season? Tommycash seems keen, but I'll never let him.
Q25: Would you change the mid-season trade period? No.
Q26: Would you deem the expansion clubs this season a success? Indeed. One is a great club, and the other one wins a lot.
Q27: Do you think a team will fold in the foreseeable future? No, they all seem pretty active.
Q28: What has been the best media thread or series this season? I have a short memory, but I enjoyed Gee Dub - The Weakest Link.
Q29: What has been the worst media thread or series this season? ClarkeM's series of bumps.
Q30: Which poster would you love to see make a return? The mythical Dannnnnnnnnn.
Q31: Who is the best member of the 'Boys Club'? How should I know? I didn't even know there was a Boys Club. But I want in.
Q32: What do you like most about the Sweet FA? The pop culture references mixed with qooty banter - brilliant.
Q33: What do you like least about the Sweet FA? Overreactions.
Q35: 'SFA' or 'Sweet FA'? SFA
Activity
Qooty
Relevance
Humour
- this.
Antagonism
Imagination

Q19: Who is your club's biggest rival? Warriors after our last match
Q20: What has been the best game so far this season? Our win against the Warriors, round 11
Q22: What has been the best match thread so far this season? See above

Coney Island Warriors: none of em.
Q20: What has been the best game so far this season? Ending the warriors undefeated streak.

Q8: Who is the worst bloke in the league? alex_is_on_fire
Q12: Who is the appropriately rated poster in the Sweet FA Any from the Warriors.

smoking-baby-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back