Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Harvey Manfrenjensenden likes this 👍

flat-earth.gif
Anyone who believes powerful people aren't conspiring to further their own interests is naïve or lying. It happens everyday.

1. The anti-expansionists are a weird bunch
2. I still havent seen any good rookies that aren’t from the OOB
3. Media is dead and bur…or at least dead until the other league start perhaps. Quantity at an all time low, fortunately quality isn’t that bad.

We need more wrestling threads 😊

1. Even milestone curses can be overcome , but only for the classy tony
2. grumbleguts can speak multiple languages and not because of royal duties
3. Despite being as affected by the cost of living as everyone, Cadsky and the rest of the Royals are still all-class

PhenomenalV1 - please make it so.

Further let’s make it interesting When Turbo loses he must play two games of Werewolf. If the close to impossible happens and Turbo flukes a win, I will not play three successive games.

As it stands it looks like @AceAndy Turbo is just ducking as usual.

1. Someone is putting stuff in Grand Uncle Horace nursing home food, but he’s up and about and that’s good for the league
2. Slightly more media was produced, although mostly hasbeens notching up a zillion games or something
3. If sausageroll can kick 12 and lose, even a warriors premiership is possible, I guess.

Last edited:

PhenomenalV1 - please make it so.

Further let’s make it interesting When Turbo loses he must play two games of Werewolf. If the close to impossible happens and Turbo flukes a win, I will not play three successive games.

As it stands it looks like @AceAndy Turbo is just ducking as usual.
I'm sorry to say that the two of you aren't going to fight until Round 11 thanks to the scheduling.

1. It's NOT an official requirement for Sweet badges to be blurry

2. big_icky is pretty funny (have to give credit where it's due)

3. I would struggle at a silent retreat if my posts to myself during the bye are anything to go by

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three Things - Rd 4 New
HjVGH3Q.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 4

Three things I learnt this week...

1. 'The Wig Factory' is the tag team the SFAEW never knew it needed. Doesn't get more box office than this.
  2. Had the Old Boys this week... ** Chats in GPT ** AFL, snakes, old men, Spotswood, horse, poodle, camel, more camels, Guinness, steroid freak, purple, orange, tight guernseys & tighter shorts. Rinse and repeat.
  3. 🎶 We lose every week, we lose every weeeeek. You're nothing special, we lose every week. 🎶

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

1) Hand shandies are worth one (1) Dream Team point,
2) There are multiple ways to spell Ophidian. Either that or AI can't spell for sh*t,
3) Always Be Closing.

1) Cap and Chronz are the new qooty power couple
2) Tarkyn_24 hates popcorn and has never been to the cinemas
3) Furies season remains on track after taking another step toward the spoon after another massive loss 😍

Three Things - Rd 5 New
HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 5

1. It looks like cake might be off the menu next time we visit the Golden Throne. About had it with this f**king algorithm getting me in the s**t with my friends. Why does it have to be so accurate all the time. 🤬
  2. Flagwazzas - Stick a fork in us.
  3. Big week of milestones for a number of league legends this week. Congratulations larrikin, Ljp86 and Hate on your staying power and more importantly, your service to the game. :praying:

1. Harvey Manfrenjensenden knows where the goals are with a lazy 9 this week,
imagine what he could do if he tried
Harvey FF.png

2. myblueroan is not to eat paper, cardboard or carrot cake before a game if they want to return to form
OIG3.rna30Vlqe85s29w.jpg

3. The Old Boys dream is well and truly alive with 4 wins in a row
#cup2spoon2cup
cup2spoon2cup.jpg

1) There are plenty of folk eager to learn the fine arts of Shooping, and there are also plenty of folk willing to teach them;
2) Stokey is the Harry McKay of the SFA;
3) Piggy Smalls plays better with swine flu.

HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 5

1. It looks like cake might be off the menu next time we visit the Golden Throne. About had it with this f**king algorithm getting me in the s**t with my friends. Why does it have to be so accurate all the time. 🤬
  2. Flagwazzas - Stick a fork in us.
  3. Big week of milestones for a number of league legends this week. Congratulations larrikin, Ljp86 and Hate on your staying power and more importantly, your service to the game. :praying:

Yes congratulations Ljp86 and larrikin . True ornaments of the competition.

1. Today marks the start of Festival of the Wonders Week. Someone may put up a thread or not.
2. Former Admin ND, is ruored to be having a whale of a time in Japan. Who knew a minnow could eat a whale?
3. So the nickname, Spoon Wuzzes, is a real thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back