Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Three Things - Rd 1 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 1

Yes we're back!! The Sweet FA's wondrous weekly warehouse of wonderment is back once again to enliven and enrich the experiences of the masses... welcome everyone to 'Three Things' for Season 37!!

Three things I learnt this week...
    1. The Sweet FA loves a survey... as long as the punters get to talk about themselves. Good thread, Fred :thumbsu:
    2. The league's resident Sweet FA proctologist must just about be the hardest working man in showbiz. Nothing worse than a dodgy colon, just ask Mobbs
    3. If I had a dollar for every season we didn't have a f**k up of some description in Round 1 of a new season, I would have zero dollars

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

Last edited:
    Three Things - Rd 2 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 2

1. The Bombers are nice now.
    2. Tony Lynn 15 was right.
    3. Affordable lodgings near Underground Stadium are hard to come by. Not that it's worth losing your head over though. #LIFER

Three Things - Rd 3 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 3

1. Ant Bear is back
    2. damicky is a dirty rat
    3. Rd 3 is too early for Heritage Round

Three Things - Rd 4 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 4

1. 'The Wig Factory' is the tag team the SFAEW never knew it needed. Doesn't get more box office than this.
    2. Had the Old Boys this week... ** Chats in GPT ** AFL, snakes, old men, Spotswood, horse, poodle, camel, more camels, Guinness, steroid freak, purple, orange, tight guernseys & tighter shorts. Rinse and repeat.
    3. 🎶 We lose every week, we lose every weeeeek. You're nothing special, we lose every week. 🎶

Three Things - Rd 5 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 5

1. It looks like cake might be off the menu next time we visit the Golden Throne. About had it with this f**king algorithm getting me in the s**t with my friends. Why does it have to be so accurate all the time. 🤬
    2. Flagwazzas - Stick a fork in us.
    3. Big week of milestones for a number of league legends this week. Congratulations larrikin, Ljp86 and Hate on your staying power and more importantly, your service to the game. :praying:

Three Things - Rd 6 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 6

1. Looks like there's still some bad blood between AnUltimateRessie 's Wonders and the ex. Looking forward to damicky's tell all book on shelves at local bookstores soon.
    2. Art Vandelay_ got a qooty lesson today and took it like a champ. I don't care what Matera92 says about you, you're alright. Also, #Flagwazzas is back.
    3. Starting to think big_icky is a poorly disguised serial_thrilla alt. First tags & lists, now spreadsheets and stats for no particular reason? Riiiiiiight... 🧐

Three Things - Rd 7 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 7

1. Big week for Sweet FA related outfitters and fancy dress shops, with Wigs & pants adorned celebrations the mode du jour.
    2. When everybody gets their teamsheets wrong it's surprisingly less fun. Thankfully omgfridge lifted our spirits with a straight up vanilla teamsheet f**k up by just not posting one at all.
    3. Jabba73's persona resides in an echo chamber of delusion. I mean, I already knew that... but every now and then you get a stark reminder. This week it was off the wall admin conspiracy dribble. Totally normal stuff. :thumbsu:

Three Things - Rd 8 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 8

1. Exactly how early is too early for a match posting to start? Not sure we know for certain, but we may have just found out...
    2. Chief clearly didn't get my fax
    3. Where's all the media gone?!?! 🧐

Three Things - Rd 10 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 10

1. Everyone's a smartarse when they find a loophole.
    2. Naughty captains who step out of line can expect a tersely worded PM from City Hall courtesy of 'Not angry, just disappointed father figure' Elton Johns Wig & his tough talking deputy sheriff ClarkeM. omgfridge may never recover.
    3. In true Sweet FA milestone fashion, the Gumbies' celebration of beez & GWS Goose was soured by a loss to the cellar dwellers at Coney Island. But at least they can console themselves with the knowledge that they stuck fat for 150 odd games (or 4 years in sexually active people's parlance) of extreme boredom to win a fake premiership in an online fantasy football competition. Well done fellas. :clapping:

Three Things - Rd 12 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 12

1. miggs will be sorely missed. Rest easy, big fella. 🙏
    2. 200 games up for one of the modern greats, Barrybran this week. Surely the next celebration will be a well deserved HOF induction. Better CV than okeydoke7 and now has that elusive premiership under the belt.
    3. Death, taxes and the Wazzas beating the Hawks. 💪

Three Things - Rd 13 New
  • HjVGH3Q.png

ROUND 13

1. I'm about to star in the upcoming Dragons' DVD set, #thestreak
    2. Because they love me now.
    3. Although I suspect it's possibly ironic. But if not, who could really blame them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back