AFL Finals - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully a Hawks Swans GF for entertainment value, but I would find the romance of a Power Roos GF rather amusing.

Would be the romantic equivalent of kissing your sister

Sydney 1-39
Hawthorn 1-39

2u @ 4.73

Going for the favs this week, clearly the best teams left and the week off will help.
I think North and Port will be competitive though and will prevent any blowouts.

Boomer got off, so pretty much our best side available except Hansen.
We might bring in an extra defender Joel Tippett to handle Sydney's forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sounds too good to be true/a mistake, but I put something on this anyway.. :p
Bet365 - Afl- Round 26 Dream Team Specials:
$8 on Luke Hodge U95.5pts @88.00

(the over is @$1.87)

Just spotted this. Massive c**k up from someone. Will be refunded I'm sure haha.

sounds too good to be true/a mistake, but I put something on this anyway.. :p
Bet365 - Afl- Round 26 Dream Team Specials:
$8 on Luke Hodge U95.5pts @88.00

(the over is @$1.87)

Not sure why you'd bother playing this. Obviously should be 1-88 and playing the palp just adds another flag to your account to get clamped sooner.

1.44 for Hawks, crazy. I will be shocked if Port get up.

I give Port a better chance to win than what I give the Kanga's this weekend. I think the game will be close, but the Hawks are a champion team and should get up. Reckon the margin will settle around 2-3 goals.

Not sure why you'd bother playing this. Obviously should be 1-88 and playing the palp just adds another flag to your account to get clamped sooner.
Does this mean if you play the overs your account will receive a wooden spoon instead of a flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back