Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be able to get flights much cheaper this year, there will be hundreds of Freo supporters selling them at reduced prices on gumtree

Bonz, all

Well I registered for Cat 3 priority but with the notification that it will be for standing room only I anticipate it will sell out before then (if we make it to the GF).

If that eventuates, then yes, I will still be seeking to buy a spare ticket from some kind soul.

Cheers

If you are registered as Priority 2 and selected seating only........ hang tight, chances are reasonable but not guaranteed.

Yep. Really depends how many standing room seats were left for Priority 3.

Someone said 5k standing seats. Assume 2.5k per competing team. That means between 1-2500 P2 registrations that selected Seated only could miss out.

Yep. Really depends how many standing room seats were left for Priority 3.

Someone said 5k standing seats. Assume 2.5k per competing team. That means between 1-2500 P2 registrations that selected Seated only could miss out.

Don't think your numbers are quite right. 5k standing is for the whole ground. There are standing areas in the MCC and AFL members reserve which would be included in this number that the clubs don't have access too. So I reckon only about 1000 standing room per team max.

Well I registered for Cat 3 priority but with the notification that it will be for standing room only I anticipate it will sell out before then (if we make it to the GF).

Not sure what you mean by that. It will certainly sell out. But if you registered for Cat 3 then you are a chance. If 5k P3 members registered and there are 2k Standing room seats left in the Swans Allocation you have a 40% chance of a ticket.

The Swans allocation is set (depending on winning the Prelim of course) in stone.

Don't think your numbers are quite right. 5k standing is for the whole ground. There are standing areas in the MCC and AFL members reserve which would be included in this number that the clubs don't have access too. So I reckon only about 1000 standing room per team max.

Yep, if there are Standing Only spots in the MCC or AFL Reserve the numbers change. I googled it before posting and couldn't find anything definite.

Just wondering if you picked seating only when registering for cat 2 are you guaranteed to get tickets?
Swans Facebook confirmed after cat 1 and cat 2 allocations there were still tickets left. The cannot guarantee all cat2 registrations got tickets as not all ticked yes to standing room. It 99% confirms it, as in yes, but I'm not getting excited until I have my ticket in my hand.

I can vouch for NRLConvert as I work with him. I myself have a family membership and going down and told him he may have a chance for an extra barcode or 2 on here. I don't post much but read lots here but rather than me coming on here and pretending to want them I told him to do it. Anyway, we will see how things go.

On the allocation, do you think that all tickets will get allocated? From memory in 2012, there were still quite a few of the swans allocated tickets available after the ballot. I know a Swans/Hawks GF would be more salivating now than it was back then but time will tell as to how many members will cough up the dough to get down there.
You can vouch for him for what? That he isn't a member has never posted on bigfooty but you work with him so he deserves to jeopardise a members spot?

There are people who have been Swans members for years.

Swans Facebook confirmed after cat 1 and cat 2 allocations there were still tickets left. The cannot guarantee all cat2 registrations got tickets as not all ticked yes to standing room. It 99% confirms it, as in yes, but I'm not getting excited until I have my ticket in my hand.
Sorry I meant 99% guaranteed if you picked but seats and standing. The chances if picked seats only would only be speculation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to be a pain and keep asking but with only one hour to go am looking like I am pretty much out of luck, really wanting to get 2 x adult P3 bar codes (even if you only have one to offer that would be great) if anyone has any mates you know of who won't be using them. My old man will be coming from OS if we get tickets so if we manage to pick up some in the ballot it just makes the logistics of organising travel so much easier having something locked in. Massively appreciate any help anyone might be able to give.

Edit: Realised can do one adult and one concession if anyone has available.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by that. It will certainly sell out. But if you registered for Cat 3 then you are a chance. If 5k P3 members registered and there are 2k Standing room seats left in the Swans Allocation you have a 40% chance of a ticket.

The Swans allocation is set (depending on winning the Prelim of course) in stone.

Sorry, as in the fact that only standing room is available tells me demand is higher compared to 2012 when I think limited seating options were available for Cat 3, but yes I have a chance.

Still, gotta see who how Prelim final opponents are first, then actually win it!

As the grand final ballot registration period is now over, robbieando Bonz and myself feel it is the best course of action to close this thread for the time being. If we do win our preliminary final, there will no doubt be ticket requests for the grand final and we will re-open this thread then in order to accommodate those. The same rules will apply to grand final ticket requests as they did for barcode requests.

But a big THANK YOU to everyone who donated barcodes, good luck to everyone in the ballot, and for those who missed out, keep an eye out here and elsewhere and you *might* be able to snag a ticket.

Hey Guy's,

Have reopened this thread once again for users who need ticekts.

Before posting you must read the original post in this thread, if you request tickets without fulfilling the criteria you will receive an warning.

Thanks and good luck!!!

Guy's if you post requesting tickets and you don't fit the criteria I will remove your post and give you an warning.

Please read the OP at the start of the thread before posting.

Understandable, but I didn't realise the OP was constantly changing, so the 'warning' is a bit OT. I reckon I have read the OP 3-4 times in the past couple of weeks....

Just putting it out there that I might be in need of one if my grandfather isn't lucky in the ballot. He's cat 3 so good chance of missing out. He's turning 90 next month and this could well be his last chance to get along and watch his beloved "bloods" win a flag.

Hey guys, gonna put my hand up for a ticket. Would love to be at the game to support the bloods.
I don't post much but am on the forums on a daily basis. To be honest, I haven't been a member for about 3 years now, but have been a die hard fan for a long time. Any kind souls have a spare ticket please let me know, it'll be much appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back