Toast GRAND FINAL TICKET REQUESTS - SWANS BOARD MEMBERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all, this thread is for requests for GF tickets.

REMINDER: YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE SWANS BOARD - HAVE > 500 POSTS + BF MEMBER FOR 2 YEARS TO REQUEST TICKETS IN THIS THREAD.

Mods will delete posts that do not meet this criteria.

Users Requesting a Ticket:

kelpie_X 1 ticket
wills2g 2 tickets
Carolyn 2 tickets
sr20 1 ticket
BloodRet 1 ticket
dopesayo 1 or 2 tickets
MF 1 ticket
Chaisa 1 ticket
Blacky 1 ticket
Dangas 1 ticket
mattpolo8 1 ticket

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to repeat put my request for a spare ticket so my father who forced this club upon me when I was a kid can attend with me. He is turning 70 this year, is an old South man and would love to surprise him with a ticket to the game as a birthday present.

I would like to repeat put my request for a spare ticket so my father who forced this club upon me when I was a kid can attend with me. He is turning 70 this year, is an old South man and would love to surprise him with a ticket to the game as a birthday present.
sorry mate, forgot to move your original one across

Can I jump on this list as well? My P3 no standing room doesn’t look like it’s got through (didn’t expect it to). Won’t be able to stand with cooked knees for the whole arvo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My in-laws are driving down with us so if there are two tickets available would be amazing - my FIL more keen than my MIL but she might be keen if tickets available/not wildly expensive! But probably a pipe dream.

Also looking in vain for 2 tix. Could I be added to the list pls?

Hi mate, it's a bit difficult to offer you a ticket when you restrict people sending you a message.

I'm a pies fan and heartbreakingly won't be attending the GF (congrats on the win Swans), I did with blind faith purchase a Crown Grand Final Breakfast Package 8 weeks ago:
Ticket for Crown Grand Final Breakfast, Souvenir Record, Cap, Ticket to GF (Category 2 , Level 1, Section M8, Row KK). I have the receipt and I paid 2,229.92. If anyone here is after it please PM. I'm sure it will go quick.

PS - I checked Mod notice and believe I am within the rules to post here! If not sorry feel free to delete or advise

Does anyone have a barcode they didn’t use as they couldn’t go etc?

There’s a small amount of tickets available in standing room going on sale tomorrow and a mate of mine is super keen on trying to use a barcode to get tickets there if anyone can help?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back