Toast GRAND FINAL TICKET REQUESTS - SWANS BOARD MEMBERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all, this thread is for requests for GF tickets.

REMINDER: YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE SWANS BOARD - HAVE > 500 POSTS + BF MEMBER FOR 2 YEARS TO REQUEST TICKETS IN THIS THREAD.

Mods will delete posts that do not meet this criteria.

Users Requesting a Ticket:

kelpie_X 1 ticket
wills2g 2 tickets
Carolyn 2 tickets
sr20 1 ticket
BloodRet 1 ticket
dopesayo 1 or 2 tickets
MF 1 ticket
Chaisa 1 ticket
Blacky 1 ticket
Dangas 1 ticket
mattpolo8 1 ticket

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a barcode they didn’t use as they couldn’t go etc?

There’s a small amount of tickets available in standing room going on sale tomorrow and a mate of mine is super keen on trying to use a barcode to get tickets there if anyone can help?

Is he a swans supporter?

Unsure if the applies to Swans members
473b40af94bc75a071a1ceb46b3077b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Anyone know when people actually get their tickets so they can resell? I heard it's not allowed for a few days after? Still really wanting to go! :D

I have three concession standing tickets at M22 I’m looking to off load. Message if interested.
Thanks to all those who messaged and apologies to those I haven’t responded to. These are now sold.

I have one standing adult left in M26. Message me if interested
I have three concession standing tickets at M22 I’m looking to off load. Message if interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys and girls, just an old washed up mod seeking 2 tickets to the game. Any category including the overpriced packages, knowing its late and a long shot!

Hey guys and girls, just an old washed up mod seeking 2 tickets to the game. Any category including the overpriced packages, knowing its late and a long shot!

Was a package available in this thread recently:

To those who missed out on ballot - hang in there.
Just got woken up by phone call from Sydney membership.
Some members are returning tickets and as I missed out on ballot would I be interested in one seat.
I had to decline :(

To those who missed out on ballot - hang in there.
Just got woken up by phone call from Sydney membership.
Some members are returning tickets and as I missed out on ballot would I be interested in one seat.
I had to decline :(
Sorry does that mean just for members? :p

Last edited:
if any members receive that phone call, and can't go, take the ticket. I'll buy it. Also Ticky add me to the list for 1 please.

Can someone help me, someone offering me 2 standing tickets, is C2ADT meant to be the same or different on the tickets??

Attachments

• received_2632773056857445.jpeg
    received_2632773056857445.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 55
  • received_784850635903321.jpeg
    received_784850635903321.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 57
Hey guys,

Just a heads up that I have bought an event package that I won't be needing any more (I'm a Pies supporter, F). Also I live in NZ, so I would have still attended, however booking flights and hotels seems unnecessary to me at this point. I bought the event package last Saturday before the game as they were sold out (and randomly one package here or there was becoming available). I have called and double checked, I can change the name on the event package ONCE.

I have just received the ticket via e-mail. I booked a Category 3 seat (Q25). Genuinely not looking to profit at all, just want the amount I paid back ($2200 AUD).

Best of luck for the GF!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-21 160255 2.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-21 160255 2.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 53

Remove this Banner Ad

Back