FTA-TV The Block 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I read in today's paper "channel 9 wouldnt be screening the meltdown" or something..

The episode is yet to air, it will be on the 21st of Sep. But they won't show the part where she drops the c-bomb.

I knew channel 9 would overplay the whole "audit/cheating" scandal, they have dragged it out for a week and half now. I don't think Max and Karstan set out to cheat, but are playing a bit dumb when it comes to the final bill. It was convenient after the reveal, the producer asked if they could all the tiler, Karstan's phone was flat and Max only had his email :rolleyes:

The episode is yet to air, it will be on the 21st of Sep. But they won't show the part where she drops the c-bomb.

I knew channel 9 would overplay the whole "audit/cheating" scandal, they have dragged it out for a week and half now. I don't think Max and Karstan set out to cheat, but are playing a bit dumb when it comes to the final bill. It was convenient after the reveal, the producer asked if they could all the tiler, Karstan's phone was flat and Max only had his email :rolleyes:

ironic, dee calling another person a bogan.

yep. 2 items missing from one bill. I don't think they meant to cheat, but .... surely anyone knows $1300 for tiling a bathroom is very low.

It is, I want one.

Seems to be getting a bit petty. Dee complaining of a crappy score from shayna ... She got a 9! (god those ARE bogan names)
She a sore loser you can see Daren cringe when she starts whinging, she ca not accept that there are better rooms than hers.

I'm assuming the stress is getting to her as she is coming across as irrational.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dee and Darren are a big chance.
Will have the lowest reserve and will appeal to High End Buyers.

I hope not, cannot stand Dee, imagine being married to her! I'm going with Max and Carsten as the winners. More unique features, good aspect in terms of the building.

I hope not, cannot stand Dee, imagine being married to her! I'm going with Max and Carsten as the winners. More unique features, good aspect in terms of the building.

max is a babe too. although i note with interest she wore that white tight singlet when the show was starting up, now more relaxed. certainly capture its audience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back