Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha who from here would coach those dogs. Although they do spend a murray league budget to win minor league premierships. Just payed a hack massive money for 2 years.

Well they have to learn how not to choke so perhaps a stint at Jerilderie would do some Finley players the world of good. Learn his trade then return and break Finley's drought...

Hahaha who from here would coach those dogs. Although they do spend a murray league budget to win minor league premierships. Just payed a hack massive money for 2 years.
Bit harsh there BigKev. I take it the beer isn't tasting to good. Cant really remember what that is like, the last couple of mad Mondays my beers have tasted mighty fine.....

What is a Murray League budget bigkev ? 50k, 100k, 150k, 200k, quite easy to see Finleys budget isnt working for them.

Just remind us all who choked again on the big day

Never seen a bunch of blokes so happy to see a club lose that isn't even in your league. Your big fish in a small pond. Finley half way through mad Monday would still beat you fools by 15 goals

Never seen a bunch of blokes so happy to see a club lose that isn't even in your league. Your big fish in a small pond. Finley half way through mad Monday would still beat you fools by 15 goals

The karma bus hit pretty hard did it Bigkev?? Gotta come on and kick a few people shame all you did was stub your toe.

How sweet it is she who laughs last laughs loudest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The karma bus hit pretty hard did it Bigkev?? Gotta come on and kick a few people shame all you did was stub your toe.

How sweet it is she who laughs last laughs loudest.

How's that karma idiot and why are you laughing ? Your an absolute peanut , rip off another club

=""The Roar Is Back", post: 35260145, member: 37329"]I notice 3 ex PDFNL players were named in the 2014 senior MFL premiers best 5 players.[/QUOTE]
Obviously not from finley roar

U sound a bit worried the club Is crumbling.to much spent on clubrooms and not enough on good players r u thinking?

The PDFL shares borders with the MFL and a natural progression will be for clubs in these leagues to trade places when necessary.
Of late much of this has been 'dropping back' to the PDL. I think we can all feel some comfort that our major centres have the ability to make this transition smoothly when their demographics make major league survival too difficult or when towns boom clubs can make the jump.

If I recall correctly,

Up- Barooga, Congupna, Echuca Utd, Moama, Mulwala, Rumbalara

Down- Berrigan, Jerilderie, Strathmerton, Tocumwal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back