List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to Lake, why would you get rid of a champion key defender who just played a great grand final?

They're looking at getting Frawley as Lake's replacement, the out of contract Lake may well become surplus to them.

Well we played Adams there for most of the year in dissapointing fashion. If higgins comes in with form then we will clearly be a better team.

Adams would avoid set shots from 35 out for christ sake.

Nahas would avoid them from 15 out.

We need footskills. Higgins provides them.
Would be good if we could find a club to take Adams off our list

I have a feeling that Basti is gone after seeing him as sub in those finals. Could be decent trade bait for O'Rourke given GWS wanted him a few years back.

Well we played Adams there for most of the year in dissapointing fashion. If higgins comes in with form then we will clearly be a better team.

Adams would avoid set shots from 35 out for christ sake.

Nahas would avoid them from 15 out.

We need footskills. Higgins provides them.

Higgins is a good user in space and good overhead. Getting into a position to be in space is his problem when he plays in the back line or through the middle. He also hurts you the other way with his lack of pace/will to chase when played there.

Injuries have slowed him down a lot and he was never that quick to begin with.

I think as a half forward he might be able to be a good pick up. High chance of becoming a favourite whipping boy though.

True true i forgot nahas,Adams well its nearly one third and all i hear is....... Teach them well! wink wink

They're looking at getting Frawley as Lake's replacement, the out of contract Lake may well become surplus to them.
I heard they want Frawley however I don't see any logic in kicking Lake out for him. Lake is still a gun backman, he's a huge factor in the back to back flags. Hawks need to show the guy some loyalty. If I was a big forward, I would prefer lining up on Frawley than Lake!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True true i forgot nahas,Adams well its nearly one third and all i hear is....... Teach them well! wink wink

Higgins is a good user in space and good overhead. Getting into a position to be in space is his problem when he plays in the back line or through the middle. He also hurts you the other way with his lack of pace/will to chase when played there.

Injuries have slowed him down a lot and he was never that quick to begin with.

I think as a half forward he might be able to be a good pick up. High chance of becoming a favourite whipping boy though.
That's reserved for Goldy (too soft and timid) Basti (how dare he not get 30 every week) Jacobs (how come he's no a-grader before 50 games) Black (see Jacobs), Adams (how dare he have no confidence from countless shoulder injuries and concussions) McMahon (too fat) and Hansen (just Jack Reacher because Lachie ran over his cat, slept with Reacher's mom and sister and took a dump in his toliet and rearranged his book shelf). Higgins will have to fight it out amongst these prized individuals on BF.

Yeah dnt think north will go ther either... Aparently gysbertz was like a first year rookie with his fitness
Not necessarily Melbournes fault either, got a mate with contacts close to Melb and apparently Gysberts was lazy as f***. Always cutting corners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not necessarily Melbournes fault either, got a mate with contacts close to Melb and apparently Gysberts was lazy as f***. Always cutting corners.
But if he worked hard he wouldn't have an EFL premiership.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope JOR nominates us. Then we can play hard ball with them. Maybe offer a second rounder instead or swap pick 17 for their 21. Really want to have a live pick in the first around this year!

Hoping this guy is the 2015 Tyson and not a spud.

So this Bradshaw kid is a top ten pick and north hav no chance they should hav a c.e.o father son rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back