List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might be captain obvious here but I'm guessing Port and North will have the best trade period from everything I've heard so far.

As an Arsenal supporter, I'll wait until players are wearing North guernseys before I start cheering. I've been burnt too many times.

Might be captain obvious here but I'm guessing Port and North will have the best trade period from everything I've heard so far.
Yeah we've already picked up 5 x FA and your boy Jacobs just scored himself a 3&1 with triggers deal - it all happening Capt!

I doubt if Thewlis actually does wish me that, Kimbo. She is a very sensitive soul when it comes to the definition of Free Agency, although I have detected over quite a while, she doesn't seem to warm to my posting. Oh well, that's life.
They let women talk on footy forums????when did this happen Horace? s**t. I blame your generation Horace.

They let women talk on footy forums????when did this happen Horace? s**t. I blame your generation Horace.
I blame Horace's generation too.
    • South Australia (Only property-owning women for local elections universal franchise in 1894)
It went down hill from there;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an Arsenal supporter, I'll wait until players are wearing North guernseys before I start cheering. I've been burnt too many times.
Trying being West Ham, 10-15 years ago everyone flogged our talent and now we are focused on buying duds that l don't even recongnise, just look at Andy Carroll, gets injured just getting out of bed.

Piss off.Higuaín and khedira are great arsenal players!!!!

Please don't do this to me.

Trying being West Ham, 10-15 years ago everyone flogged our talent and now we are focused on buying duds that l don't even recongnise, just look at Andy Carroll, gets injured just getting out of bed.

No.

As a Spurs fan I'm scared it's going to go one of two ways. Either we'll be linked with Jeremy Cameron and Nat Fyfe and be close to getting them only for the last day of trade period to roll around and we roll out Lumumba and Blease and Brad 'Arry Redknapp' Scott gets stopped in his car outside Arden Street by Damien Barrett and he says how we were close to signing them but we're happy with Lumumba and Blease becasue they're triffic lads.

The other scenario I'm scared of is that we'll trade our best players only to get in all of the last 2 years of NAB Rising Star nominees confident that they'll push us into the promised land only for them to all horribly underachieve while not being able to adapt to the lifestyle and language in North Lond.. sorry...Melbourne.

As a Spurs fan I'm scared it's going to go one of two ways. Either we'll be linked with Jeremy Cameron and Nat Fyfe and be close to getting them only for the last day of trade period to roll around and we roll out Lumumba and Blease and Brad 'Arry Redknapp' Scott gets stopped in his car outside Arden Street by Damien Barrett and he says how we were close to signing them but we're happy with Lumumba and Blease becasue they're triffic lads.

The other scenario I'm scared of is that we'll trade our best players only to get in all of the last 2 years of NAB Rising Star nominees confident that they'll push us into the promised land only for them to all horribly underachieve while not being able to adapt to the lifestyle and language in North Lond.. sorry...Melbourne.
Breaks my frickin heart just reading it :( oh well COYS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back