Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Question about Coin Boosts.

If you buy all that are available, are they used all together cumulatively or can't they be used in unison?
If you buy a coin boost, you have to play X amount of games with X amount of coin boost. Then your next purchased one kicks in. I made that mistake.

Yeah.

Gives me impetus to start a Bundedliga side which I always enjoy.

Great pulls. You should try a Bundes 41212 with Gotze CAM and Lahm CDM. Works a charm! My Bundes team was:

Forgot LM - Lewa - Auba (6 chem worked nice) - Robben
Gotze - Lahm
Don't really remember defensive line.

Only players that worked their asses off were that of what I listed. Scored a lot but conceded too many for my liking. A Bundes/BPL hyrbid with the left side as BPL and right side as Bundes would also be a mint team.

Yeah.

Gives me impetus to start a Bundedliga side which I always enjoy.

zeGermans_zps40f1cd44.jpg

zeGermans1_zps8faae2a3.jpg

koolaid-good.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ozil is a nice CAM this game. Personally I chose Taarabt but he just works for me. Always have just clicked with him. When you get him give me your opinion of him as I may switch him in for Cesc.
cesc is a gem... has to play cm.. his dribbling leaves a bit to be desired but he gets in a lot of positions to score and his passes are outstanding

Ozil is very solid scored a blinder for me first game. Defending is so much harder in 15, my defence is getting split open on the reg. conceeding so many goals in ultimate team.

Yeah, Reus would be top of my list.

I may emulate my final Bundes team of last game where I had Reus as LF, Lewandowski and final IF Muller as RF...

It's for down the track. My EPL side is solid.

is any one else still having lag issues? I've done the work around thingo with the upnp or what eva.. still that half second lag that means I'm not touch passing the ball when I want to and my players are heading in the direction I was passing. so frustrating

Smashed 5 packs and got Casillas, Balotelli and the Netherlands inform I was going to purchase. Well in. My pack luck is so good this year.

I just did the same thing while I was having a smoke. Five packs (in UT on the iPhone app, not smoking).

Sanchez, Walcott, Dani Alves, Bale. That's me done for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back