Multiplat FIFA 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
A little later this year but EA have been very coy with info this time round. Hopefully there is more to come very soon.

Of course, it's also the last year it will be bear the FIFA name, changing next year to EA Sports FC.

Anyway, the cover has been released. Pretty great Kerr is on there.

I've played a little bit of it. More will be revealed over time.

Seems okay but hard to really get a reading on the changes until it's really been tested.

I've played a little bit of it. More will be revealed over time.

Seems okay but hard to really get a reading on the changes until it's really been tested.
Why can you not share more now?

Is the commentary still stale and inaccurate? Does the CPU still pull stuff out of nowhere? How is shooting, passing, dribbling etc?

Why can you not share more now?

Is the commentary still stale and inaccurate? Does the CPU still pull stuff out of nowhere? How is shooting, passing, dribbling etc?
Honestly, the embargo for this is super tight. I'll have another geeze over it and see what I can share.

Commentary I didn't really pay that much attention to so I can't say much on that.

The new Hypermotion stuffs seems cool, most of the mechanics feel relatively the same though. Shooting has been tweaked a bit, I'm not sure if I'm a fan or not yet. Passing and dribbling feel good but when you've only got access to the best teams you don't get the full picture imo.

I know it's vague but I'll double check what I can say

Not touching it lol. Will be a copy and paste of 2022 with updated squads and maybe a different colour scheme in menus. No thanks.

For anybody interested. $74 for the Mbappe addition

4c316934-5982-40b2-ad6f-bc8f117e1403.__CR0,0,1500,464_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Free delivery on release day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Between this and the Marvel stuff I'm not sure where I'm standing on the silliness factor of this game.
Haha, it's a cool thing novelty wise. I might play a friendly with them, but aside from that no interest for me lol.

I just play career, that's enough for me.

When you see a player without a face scan in fifa 23, just remember that Dan Ricciardo, Dua Lipa and Jason Sudeikis all got their faces added to the game.

Haha, it's a cool thing novelty wise. I might play a friendly with them, but aside from that no interest for me lol.

I just play career, that's enough for me.

My wife had a dumb moment when I showed her the Lasso footage and said "they should put Wrexham in the game" although I think she was angling for a Rob McElhenney cameo.

Anybody got early access?
Yeah, mainly been on Ultimate team. My mate and I tried to play pro clubs but there was no one playing (this was 10am on day 1). Gameplay feels slower (in FUT) but that’s more so because we’re back to base gold cards and not the 99 in every stat at the end of last game. I like it, more about passing than dribbling so far it seems.

I've been trying to use the EA Play 10 hour trial

Naturally today was riddled with servers going down and matchplay disabled

Ha yeah, I'm home working today so thought I'd just use the pre-order points to play through drafts on beginner (score and leave the game to play out) for packs but of course, day 2: no play.

You guys can't play career mode?

Can and probably will later in the year once FUT is in full swing but this is the time to set up FUT properly while coins can be made easier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back