Multiplat FIFA 23

Remove this Banner Ad

304a4dede5cc2cf3b2ed1c012c5c0854.jpg

Hrustic about to become my main man

Beyond frustrating this game. I only play career mode and occasionally pro clubs or seasons. Defending is rediculous, I play on world class and have so many unrealistic score lines.

A lot of 8-3s and 5-4s. How can I tighten up and have closer games?

Beyond frustrating this game. I only play career mode and occasionally pro clubs or seasons. Defending is rediculous, I play on world class and have so many unrealistic score lines.

A lot of 8-3s and 5-4s. How can I tighten up and have closer games?
Use the sliders. I have had some great games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical from EA.

Just about every country gets a PTG card, maybe even two. And then Australia gets none. :(
Given EAs record with these sorts of things, I think this guarantees that we win the World Cup now.

Started a career mode as Wrexham in League Two. Also threw Richmond AFC into the Championship for shits n giggles.

Fun as usual. I've always avoided all of those gambling things (which I hate). I know know that career mode is kind of basic, but honestly that's fine by me. I don't really want Football Manager...

Started a career mode as Wrexham in League Two. Also threw Richmond AFC into the Championship for shits n giggles.

Fun as usual. I've always avoided all of those gambling things (which I hate). I know know that career mode is kind of basic, but honestly that's fine by me. I don't really want Football Manager...
I enjoy CM and taking a lowly club up through the ranks.

I usually kick off a Spurs, Milan and Bayern save as my 3 teams.
im about due now for either a Bolton or Portsmouth one.
I also like doing a Copenhagen save where I try to populate the Danish team as much as possible with region kids.

Australia World Cup 2022 champions thanks to me :)

Beat Spain at the death 7 - 5. To win the World Cup I'd have to beat France (whom I kinda smashed in the group stage :p). They clearly came to play and I was 0 - 1 down very early in the first half. Managed to get a goal in reply to make it 1 - 1 before the end of the first half. Second half resumes and it was a carbon copy of the first, France shot out of the blocks early and scored. I managed to level the scores once again not long after. I scored the winning goal in the 80th minute, winning 3 - 2.

Also had 2 cracking "seasons" online games, first game I had a 1 - 0 lead early on, maintained it until part way through the second half, ended up fluffing it up at the death and lost 1 - 2 :(.

Second game was a slugfest, I'd get a clever goal, then I'd get scored against soon after. This went on throughout the match, ended up having a shot right before the final whistle but I sprayed it, Match drawn at 5-5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back