Multiplat FIFA 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Had my first rage quitter playing online in Fifa 23

I knew I was in with a good shot considering I was dominating plat (63% posession and 11 shots vs 4 shots in the first half).
But when I surged ahead, my opponent leveled the score again. I thought it was going to finish a draw, but in the dying stages I got awarded a penalty kick, which I subsequently sprayed and didn't even hit the woodwork lol.

I managed to get a rebound and surged forward and scored to make it 3 - 2.
I thought he'd press forward and score again, he almost did..... but I rebounded the ball and scored another goal making it 4 - 2, the game now in injury time. And the game abruptly ended from there.

Real Madrid have more cards in this Phenom promo than Australia and some other countries have gotten for the entire World Cup

Incredibly disappointing but money talks

Picked this up to give to my son for Xmas, looking forward to us starting a career as Tottenham. How is the gameplay compared to previous versions? (Ive got 19 on Switch).

So we got this for my son for Xmas and we hit at campaign with Spurs, we couldnt resist taking the "taken over by a bilionaire" option and gave us $1bill to play with so we line up with:

Lloris
Romero Bastoni Gvardiol

Dumfries Betancur Bellingham Perisic

Kulesevski Kane Son

Bench: Forster, Leao, Brandt, Richarlison, Lo Celso, Dier, Hoilberg, Lenglet, Spence, Nodmbele, Bissouma

Sold: Emerson, Sanchez and loaned out the rest, no one would buy Ndombele or Lo Celso, When played Lo Celso hasnt been half bad

In know its pretty much a cheat code but playing with my son and being able to shape a team is great fun.

It’s your story have fun with it

Exactly!

I've gotten Wrexham up from League Two (had to manually put them there) to the Championship in 4 seasons, i.e. im at 50% strike rate for getting promoted Just lost in the playoffs though so no premier league this year, need another crack at the Championship.

So started my own manager campaign with Spurs and did the get $1 bill to spend and put the difficulty to world class (one can dream right??).

Team

Maingan

Hakimi Romero De Ligt Bastoni A Davies
De Jong Bellingham
Anthony Son
Kane Mbappe

Bench: Holberg, Kulusevski, Leao, Lloris, Richarlison, Bissouma, Bentancur, Perisic and the rest

Sold: Los Celso (39 mill), Ndombele (28 mill), Winks (12 mill) Skipp (around 12 mill as well)

Sitting top 6 games in but lost to Wolves away and last night overcame Bretford with two goals from the 80th min after being one down and again came back against West Ham from one down to win 3-1. This is the first FIFA IVe played since 19 and the gameplay is a remarkable improvement finding lots of gols from crosses and corners (De Ligt has 3) and I like the whole experience of press conferences and buying/negotiating/selling players

bc0d2d1fe34bb491e85183290965576f.jpg

MacLaren in TOTW too

I can’t wait to bully some kids with this team

So started my own manager campaign with Spurs and did the get $1 bill to spend and put the difficulty to world class (one can dream right??).

Team

Maingan

Hakimi Romero De Ligt Bastoni A Davies
De Jong Bellingham
Anthony Son
Kane Mbappe

Bench: Holberg, Kulusevski, Leao, Lloris, Richarlison, Bissouma, Bentancur, Perisic and the rest

Sold: Los Celso (39 mill), Ndombele (28 mill), Winks (12 mill) Skipp (around 12 mill as well)

Sitting top 6 games in but lost to Wolves away and last night overcame Bretford with two goals from the 80th min after being one down and again came back against West Ham from one down to win 3-1. This is the first FIFA IVe played since 19 and the gameplay is a remarkable improvement finding lots of gols from crosses and corners (De Ligt has 3) and I like the whole experience of press conferences and buying/negotiating/selling players
hahah. tasty dream

i've started my "how i'd fix Spurs" CM.
First window -> 4 signings - Tomori, Gvardiol, Singo & Maddison - plus a bunch of loan in kids (gotta fix that glitch. Guler, Moukoko, Silva, Mbamba, Meijer, Nusa, Bynoe-Gittens. All in for under 20m...but initially on loans)
Have 3 academy kids around the 63-65 mark that are handy for cup ties.
Recalled Gio, Ndombele & Reguillon to play

Lloris
Singo - Romero - Tomori - Gvardiol - Reguillon
Hjoberg - Bentancur
Kulu - Kane - Son
Maddison - Skipp - Bissouma - Richarlison - Udogie - Silva - Perisic
bold = new

Ndombele, Lucas, Winks, Sanchez, Dier and Davies all out in first window helped fund the moves
Sess, Gio (45m too good to turn down), Royal out in the summer window. So far haven't spent that cash. Eyeing off Kokcu, a free agent De Vrij & a move for Porro.

6 points clear with Wolves and Newcastle just behind. then the big clubs between 7 and 10 behind.
Have conceded 15 goals in 21 games. Kane has 34 goals to Jan. My midfield is still plodderish, but it's the wing backs and front 3 causing the havoc....so it's not too bad.
Will loan Skipp out and bring Kokcu in i think.
I may sell Bissouma and use the Gio cash combined for a more dynamic midfielder.
Modric is tantalising as a free agent.

Keeper i'll deal with in the 2nd season. Lloris is good but will concede consistently. winning most games with a goal or two conceded. May up and retire soon too. Plan is to blow most of a window's budget on Donnarumma.

'23 is a marked improvement on '20 thru '22. Last two instalments have been ridiculously rubbish. Game play is good with this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahah. tasty dream

i've started my "how i'd fix Spurs" CM.
First window -> 4 signings - Tomori, Gvardiol, Singo & Maddison - plus a bunch of loan in kids (gotta fix that glitch. Guler, Moukoko, Silva, Mbamba, Meijer, Nusa, Bynoe-Gittens. All in for under 20m...but initially on loans)
Have 3 academy kids around the 63-65 mark that are handy for cup ties.
Recalled Gio, Ndombele & Reguillon to play

Lloris
Singo - Romero - Tomori - Gvardiol - Reguillon
Hjoberg - Bentancur
Kulu - Kane - Son
Maddison - Skipp - Bissouma - Richarlison - Udogie - Silva - Perisic
bold = new

Ndombele, Lucas, Winks, Sanchez, Dier and Davies all out in first window helped fund the moves
Sess, Gio (45m too good to turn down), Royal out in the summer window. So far haven't spent that cash. Eyeing off Kokcu, a free agent De Vrij & a move for Porro.

6 points clear with Wolves and Newcastle just behind. then the big clubs between 7 and 10 behind.
Have conceded 15 goals in 21 games. Kane has 34 goals to Jan. My midfield is still plodderish, but it's the wing backs and front 3 causing the havoc....so it's not too bad.
Will loan Skipp out and bring Kokcu in i think.
I may sell Bissouma and use the Gio cash combined for a more dynamic midfielder.
Modric is tantalising as a free agent.

Keeper i'll deal with in the 2nd season. Lloris is good but will concede consistently. winning most games with a goal or two conceded. May up and retire soon too. Plan is to blow most of a window's budget on Donnarumma.

'23 is a marked improvement on '20 thru '22. Last two instalments have been ridiculously rubbish. Game play is good with this one.

Had a blitz of a first half against Soton, ended up 6-2 but Ive lost De Ligt to an ACL for 7 months.....

Posted in what are you playing thread but for those interested:

Currently hooked on Fifa 23. Career Manager mode with Spurs and went with the $1 bill takeover option. Won the league (just), FA cup (2-1 against Aston Villa, they put up a hell of a fight and UECL (3-1 against Roma). So now in champions league and shook up the squad and sold Kane (125 mill) Son (115 mill) Richarlision (70 mill) and Hoilberg (65 mill) and bought in Vinicious Jnr, Osimhen, Bellingham and Remiro as back up GK. So with the previous spend when I was taken over + new additions the team is:

Donnarumma

Dumfries De Ligt Bastoni Reguilon

Gnabry Barella De Jong Vinicious

Mbappe Halaand

Bench: Remiro, Bellingham, Osimhen, Lemar, Bissouma, Los Celso, Perisic, Rodrygo, Sinisterra, Sule
Reserves: Sarr, White, Devine, Bowden and a bunch of others.

Got $105 mill left to spend and I lost Romero as I forgot he was a loan and was recalled before I could make him permanent. Either going to buy him back or might go for Schlotterbeck (spelling). Playing on world class and this is the first time ive picked up fifa in 4 odd years so I'm having a blast playing out my dream as what I would love Spurs to look like, yeah its borderline cheating but Im having too much fun and its still a challenge. Got thrashed by Liverpool twice, Man U once, Man City once, bloody Leeds once (3-4) and drew a few more so it was down to the final few rounds between Spurs, Chelsea and Man City. I obviously want a squad with two + quality options for every position to compete in all comps. Previous season I lost de jong, Haaland, Kane and Lemar to long injuries.

*. Man City paid out De Jongs 250 mill release clause and I couldbt do anything about it, not happy with 5 hours to go with the transfer window. Bought in Goretzka and Alphonso Davies to cover De Jong and strengthen LB from Reguillion.

*. Man City paid out De Jongs 250 mill release clause and I couldbt do anything about it, not happy with 5 hours to go with the transfer window. Bought in Goretzka and Alphonso Davies to cover De Jong and strengthen LB from Reguillion.
You can offer new contract when that happens.

Picked this up to give to my son for Xmas, looking forward to us starting a career as Tottenham. How is the gameplay compared to previous versions? (Ive got 19 on Switch).
Probally the worst FIFA I've ever played due to its clumsy mechanics. When you defend and win the ball it will bounce into another opponents player. So then you defend again and win the tackle only for it to bounce off you again in some weird direction. Uninstalled it today and won't go back. That's not skill but just completely dumb clumsy mechanics. Hated it.

Plus every player online has superstar teams even in division 10

Anyone having any issues downloading latest squad update? Mine stops on 1%

Stumbled upon a funny glitch.

So my spurs lineup has added gvardiol, sukalo, leao, valverde, diego costa (keeper) and rodrygo

For valverde, rodrygo and leao, i get into negotiations for a swap plus cash. Push it to the line where they think about it, then counter offer half the players value without the swap

I think i got leao for 40m, valverde for 50m and rodrygo for 37m
Silly.
For the cash they rake in, a bit more invested in CM would be nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back