>You're replacing number 20
>Armo's getting traded
>Illuminati

>Grammatical error
>Missing 1 "s"
>S is the 19th letter of the alphabet
>1 + 19 = 20
>O_O

Our BnF was basically a games played award let's be honest.

Taking the b&f too casually... The winner was an all AA vice captain this year.

Just because the bottom 10 were young players learning the ropes, doesn't mean the top 10 in the b&f were not quality

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there could be a h. Hayes. It does not have to be lenny
Oh come on!!!! Dont take all the romance out of it:eek:.
We all know it could be Harry Hayes , some overweight 52 yr old plumber from Koo Wee Rup.
Let us have a bit of joy thinking its Hunter :p

Oh come on!!!! Dont take all the romance out of it:eek:.
We all know it could be Harry Hayes , some overweight 52 yr old plumber from Koo Wee Rup.
Let us have a bit of joy thinking its Hunter :p

Hi guys Henry Hayes here, trim carpenter from Brisbane.

Wassup?

Any chance we swap pick one for...;)

I have one of those roll over payment schemes and they sent me a thing saying that the payments will start again. How come I'm not on the list? We signed up on a family membership and they dropped my many years membership down to Bronze when we did and they claim they can't find my individual records. I first got a membership in 1995. They said I have to get all my old membership cards out and scan them. I'm getting paranoid.

I have one of those roll over payment schemes and they sent me a thing saying that the payments will start again. How come I'm not on the list? We signed up on a family membership and they dropped my many years membership down to Bronze when we did and they claim they can't find my individual records. I first got a membership in 1995. They said I have to get all my old membership cards out and scan them. I'm getting paranoid.

Sorry Gringo looks like the club is getting ready to delist or trade you to another club. All will be revealed soon.

Sorry Gringo looks like the club is getting ready to delist or trade you to another club. All will be revealed soon.

I hope they get me to a premiership window team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back