NRL 2014 NRL Grand Final: South Sydney v Canterbury-Bankstown

Remove this Banner Ad

Having not followed the NRL in years, I'm ecstatic that Lote Taquiri is playing League again. I wondered what happened to him. Go Bunnies (but truly don't care).

Frank Pritchard makes such a difference to Canterbury. No surprise that since he's gotten back we've lifted..

Canterbury by 6..

The Bulldogs are a tough outfit who know all about success. The 'crowd' favotites will be the Buns. What a story. A great sports story. The pressure is on the players, so they will have a lot of expectation to carry.

Good luck to both clubs. It offers to be a game for the ages. Ray 'Rabbit' Warren will be all over this!!!!!

Having not followed the NRL in years, I'm ecstatic that Lote Taquiri is playing League again. I wondered what happened to him. Go Bunnies (but truly don't care).
When he signed for the Tigers, he played a bit then injury cut him down. Signed for Souths last year, but had a serious knee injury. This year he's been, I think, injury free and it's great to see him playing in the GF. I rember eatching Lote, Mat Rogers and Wendell Sailor in the 03 Rugby (union) World Cup, and to see them return to League made me "think" a bit more about the game (not that I knew anything about Union, t'was just a passing interest).

Go Souths

When he signed for the Tigers, he played a bit then injury cut him down. Signed for Souths last year, but had a serious knee injury. This year he's been, I think, injury free and it's great to see him playing in the GF. I rember eatching Lote, Mat Rogers and Wendell Sailor in the 03 Rugby (union) World Cup, and to see them return to League made me "think" a bit more about the game (not that I knew anything about Union, t'was just a passing interest).

Go Souths

Before the start of the 2013 season, Tuqiri suffered a setback when scans revealed his broken arm had not healed. He had plates inserted into the arm and underwent bone grafts. He returned in round 23, playing in 4 games for his final season with Wests Tigers.

On January 22nd Souths signed him to play for their feeder club Norths, but under the contract he also has played for Souths and has picked up 8 tries in 16 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before the start of the 2013 season, Tuqiri suffered a setback when scans revealed his broken arm had not healed. He had plates inserted into the arm and underwent bone grafts. He returned in round 23, playing in 4 games for his final season with Wests Tigers.

On January 22nd Souths signed him to play for their feeder club Norths, but under the contract he also has played for Souths and has picked up 8 tries in 16 games.
Like I said, knew he had injury "problems" recently

Very keen for the Rabbitohs to get up in this. Not a bunnies supporter but respect the hell out of them and LOVE their colour combination. :D

Will be great to see them win after such a long wait.

Half asleep in the cab on the way to the airport. Gonna be a big day/night in Sin City. Going to the Rocks around midday and will get to the game late afternoon. I bought tickets at Ticketek early September, just walked in and handed over cash - no idea how the allocation works but I was suprised.

Hope the Rabbits win.

As a North Sydney Bears supporter, Souths making the Grand Final is the closest we get to the NRL Grand Final. For that reason, up the mighty Rabbitohs (and bring back the Bears)!

Very keen for the Rabbitohs to get up in this. Not a bunnies supporter but respect the hell out of them and LOVE their colour combination. :D

Will be great to see them win after such a long wait.

Colours relate to the suburb they're from. Redfern.

Colours relate to the suburb they're from. Redfern.
Ah so it's a play on the name of their suburb. Very unique way to come up with their colours.

Looking forward to this one. First NRL Grand Final since i moved to Sydney and I'd be happy for either side to win as a neutral observer.

Would love to see the Bulldogs get up for Hasler's sake because I'm a Manly supporter (still got a lot of respect for out former Premiership coach) but the Cinderella story of the Rabbits pulls at the heart strings more.

I like the Rabbits over 12.5 and GI for the Churchill medal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back