Goulburn Valley FL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it is.

Just to make sure the right players win ;-)

Nah was referring to the fact that they wanted to announce it and present Flaherty to the crowd!
Someone couldnt withhold their excitement and blabbed.
Good get as cannot question playing credentials and he is a first year coach looking to build some coaching credentials from scratch. Pretty good appointment IMO as I am sure he will also be up with current game style and have different things he will bring to the group. The bonus is also getting a gun backman.

[Q UOTE="GG Rides Again, post: 35695777, member: 39933"]Nah was referring to the fact that they wanted to announce it and present Flaherty to the crowd!
Someone couldnt withhold their excitement and blabbed.
Good get as cannot question playing credentials and he is a first year coach looking to build some coaching credentials from scratch. Pretty good appointment IMO as I am sure he will also be up with current game style and have different things he will bring to the group. The bonus is also getting a gun backman.[/QUOTE]

Understand GG. Yes I think Rochy wanted to "unveil" the new coach Friday but too many already knew, they must have a big committee.
Good get I reckon, fresh blood, fresh ideas. Everyone will start on a even base.

What is going on with the Tatura job, surely if the bulldogs were happy with Donk they would not be interviewing people for the role. Has something happen between players and Donk or committee and Donk?

Hearing some interesting whispers around town. J Daniels who was outstanding for the Swans in the finals has been shopping himself around and it looks as if he'll end up go to Mooroopna for more coin. Seems as if his good form went to his head and he told the Swans he'd only stay if he was made captain and told Jarrod Best that he was disappointed about him being hired as coach for next year. Interesting

J. Daniels is going nowhere. Signed at the Swans. Done and dusted. BTW, it's Hayden Best.

Not a massive amount of news on bigfooty relating to Grant Weeks. Surely leaves a massive hole in Rochy's forward line? Great news for Colbo.

J Milne from Murchison to join Euroa FC for 2015 season. Great get for the magpies. Goos work Milney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the most by a Rochy player ? Super effort! There have been rumours that he sustained a badly infected hand recently and was having all sorts of problems with it,

Equals Herb Zegelin's four from the 1940s and 1950s (he also won two Bendigo league medals) and Mick Keenan (1983-84, 1988, 1990) and surpasses Frank Fitzpatrick (1955 to 1957).

with Rochy appointing Flaherty 1 less coach required for a club and pre-season going to kick off in November that gives Tatura and Ky about 2 weeks and 3 max to get a coach in and announced. If it doesnt happen soon some players may be open to looking at offers and leaving and potential recruits may not commit until they know who is in charge.
Any news on these Ky/Tat coaches or who may be in for them?

with Rochy appointing Flaherty 1 less coach required for a club and pre-season going to kick off in November that gives Tatura and Ky about 2 weeks and 3 max to get a coach in and announced. If it doesnt happen soon some players may be open to looking at offers and leaving and potential recruits may not commit until they know who is in charge.
Any news on these Ky/Tat coaches or who may be in for them?

If a clubs any good these "stars" will know who the options are already

Heard Ash just about doubled Weeks tally how came second.
Pretty dominate result

Bit deceptive actually. Rochy vote 10-6 votes with 5 cards so you can get 50 votes per best on if everyone agrees.
Ash won by around 150 votes so in fact 3 best ons or alot of smaller votes ( showing some consistency) but either way by winning margin, winning 4 is a great effort.

Bit deceptive actually. Rochy vote 10-6 votes with 5 cards so you can get 50 votes per best on if everyone agrees.
Ash won by around 150 votes so in fact 3 best ons or alot of smaller votes ( showing some consistency) but either way by winning margin, winning 4 is a great effort.

Makes abit of sense.. Ash played well but I didn't think he was that far ahead of a couple guys

I think the Donk could be on the way out, and Ringo 1 on the way in? Unless..... Ringo1 gets the Bendigo job.

I think the Donk could be on the way out, and Ringo 1 on the way in? Unless..... Ringo1 gets the Bendigo job.

But Ringo has stated quite emphatically on this forum that he hasnt "applied" for any GV jobs. Does that mean if you dont apply formally there is a loophole and we have been lied too if in fact the club has asked about your availability and you strt discussion?
I'm outraged and aghast if this were the case................lied to!?........us........??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back