Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you know what would be great? Ditching the tripanel and using the royal home and away for a year.

Super unlikely, but a boy can dream.
One of the things Garry talked about was the responsibility to manufacturers, distributors, retailers etc who are selling the tri-panel as merchandise.

It's a valid point I guess.

Hey guys, just saw the article on the vote. Great to see that the fans voice is being heard. Our lion should be back on our jumper very VERY soon. Hopefully you get the result you're after. :thumbsu:

Hey guys, just saw the article on the vote. Great to see that the fans voice is being heard. Our lion should be back on our jumper very VERY soon. Hopefully you get the result you're after. :thumbsu:
I can't wait to see the return of the three peat lion as well. The lions are my second side, so I'll snap one up in an instant.

Yep
image.jpg

Great job Lions! 12 months till our turn (fingers crossed).

Won't happen, but would be great if the new wings jumper got a run in the final home game of 2015, similar to some teams in the EPL previewing the following season's strip in the last game or two. Probably be good for sales.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great job Lions! 12 months till our turn (fingers crossed).

Won't happen, but would be great if the new wings jumper got a run in the final home game of 2015, similar to some teams in the EPL previewing the following season's strip in the last game or two. Probably be good for sales.

The what the hawks did with their clash a few years ago (2011 I think).

You filthy Shelbyvillians!

I tell you, I won't support a return the wings movement that robs men of the right to marry their cousins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back