Saga should be over soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. Essendon getting all huffy puffy making demands and McDevitt just tells them to STFU and get back in their box. Brilliant. They really are taking the piss with some of their demands.

These were my favourite bits:

In the six months I have been at ASADA I have had the club, the coach, the AFL Players’ Association, various other legal entities, plus other interested parties all voice their views as to the management of these matters.

While all claim to represent the interest of the players and/or Australian sport, the advice as to remedial actions varies dramatically.
I only wish that such interest in player welfare had been present in 2012

http://asada.gov.au/media/organised_crime_and_drugs_in_sport.html
Due to the Federal Court action by the Essendon Football Club and its coach, James Hird in June where they challenged the lawfulness of the evidence obtained by ASADA, it was appropriate for ASADA to delay the delivery of evidence in these matters until a judgment was handed down.

Sounds like ASADA have been a couple of steps in front of EFC/Hird all along. They foresaw a legal challenge and withheld the detailed evidence until given the all clear by the Federal court. Now they have the approval of the courts they're pushing on with their next chess move.

Ahh, so cheating the salary cap is back on the agenda? "Play for unders" ...

You know, your pricks will absolutely never ever change your mindset will you?

As a North supporter I've known this in my DNA, but you types, from the CEO and president down, couldn't lie straight in bed.

I am especially like this when trolling a dipstick!!!

firstly, don't think a provisional suspension has any bearing on training. Secondly, the AFL can override that.
I think it would be in the players interests to sit out the pre-season. If they receive bans they can backdate the pre-season, otherwise they can start the bans from whenever the bans are handed out.

Sounds like ASADA have been a couple of steps in front of EFC/Hird all along. They foresaw a legal challenge and withheld the detailed evidence until given the all clear by the Federal court. Now they have the approval of the courts they're pushing on with their next chess move.

LOL .... Federal Court action was after SCNs 1. This campaigner is making it up as he goes along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

firstly, don't think a provisional suspension has any bearing on training. Secondly, the AFL can override that.
But the process, natural justice.

These have been the pillars of EFC and Hird thinking and now when the part of the process that calls for them to be provisionally suspended the process is meant to be circumvented?

It was the AFLPA .....
‘In the six months I have been at ASADA I have had the club, the coach, the AFL Players’ Association, various other legal entities, plus other interested parties all voice their views as to the management of these matters.

Kind if directed at all Hirdashians

bang

Roho Connoly's tears were very tasty on SEN just earlier lol

He expects 4 week bans at worst .....because....get this.....the players have effectively "been on remand" lol

Remand lol.....they have been playing all along except for missing 1 final for a different offense.

Roho......the players have not been on remand you dunce. And it feels sad to call Roho a dunce. Because, besides his total EFC blindspot, he's not.

over soon

B0l9zXSCUAA0veg.jpg

you should also put the gestation period of an elephant on your nice side bar graph.

And the 4 year Lance Armstrong investigation by the better funded USADA.

What happened to Lance, Lance?

LOL .... Federal Court action was after SCNs 1. This campaigner is making it up as he goes along.
You didn't read what I wrote. ASADA obviously suspected EFC/Hird would challenge. They held back the evidence waiting for the courts to ratify their methods. The players/EFC and Hird are being played like a trout on a fly line.

I think it would be in the players interests to sit out the pre-season. If they receive bans they can backdate the pre-season, otherwise they can start the bans from whenever the bans are handed out.
That was no problem for Gallen. He managed to captain and retain his honours for victory in the State of Origin whilst he was banned (back dated) and WADA approved it.

So after the safety profile of AOD passed a number of trials .... it is actually approved in Australia when prescribed. You should keep up with the loop holes that Dank used to design his homoeopathic program for the fellas.

I just don't get this whole saga. There is only one group of people who should be upset by it all and that is the Essendon members. Why our club wasted $92k on Dank and his program of supplements that while are safe to use have zero proven efficacy.

It's almost like you're all disingenuously sanctimonious and revelling in the drama and distraction that an opposition club finds itself in. Surely it isn't schadenfreude on their behalf when they whip up such a public outcry or produce their "evidence".

I will check with the TGA, with respect to AOD9604 injections thank you very much fish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back