Saga should be over soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDevitt, being a cop, using Cop 101 tactics on the players here.

"Come on mate, we know you weren't a big player in this. Mate, you're as much a victim as anything. I wish I wasn't sitting here doing this. Just roll over, give us the name, tell us what happened, we can go easy on you, make this all go away really quickly."

McDevitt, being a cop, using Cop 101 tactics on the players here.

"Come on mate, we know you weren't a big player in this. Mate, you're as much a victim as anything. I wish I wasn't sitting here doing this. Just roll over, give us the name, tell us what happened, we can go easy on you, make this all go away really quickly."
Maybe he can be a bit like Sipowicz from NYPD blue and use a bit of the old police brutality to get a confession.

My take on the players taking this on is that they have been advised on what they could be up for (not good). And so they have no choice.

I got a feeling the players are going to get reamed.

LOL. Put yourself in player's shoes, if you were advised the evidence is strong and you could be in deep s**t then of course you would go straight to ASADA and try and make a deal.

Yes, this exactly the response that would be expected when they don't have the nuts.
Anyway, closure date of submissions is Monday - ASADA and ADRVP will be under great pressure to proceed without their usual delays regardless of posturing excuses by PC McDevitt.

By great pressure, you mean another Chip article right? lol

Oh, and drink, for another use of the word delay lol

LOL. Put yourself in player's shoes, if you were advised the evidence is strong and you could be in deep s**t then of course you would go straight to ASADA and try and make a deal.

That is if ASADA are willing to make deals still. Deals are not a normal thing in Anti Doping cases, McDevitts statement the other day sounded like argue it at the tribunal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how ASADA picks and chooses when to follow the AFL's timeline.

Or I suppose it was pure coincidence that they waited until right after Trade Week before reissuing the notices.

They waited until your club lost its case against them and then had permission from the courts to reissue the SCN's owing to Jimmy's case, that was what delayed any earlier reissuing of notices not trade weeko_O

You Bomber supporters do have some out there theories.

Richard Ings ‏@ringsau 27m27 minutes ago
ASADA - Media Response to AFLPA My goodness.

Defensive and factually questionable.

Fuel on fire is unnecessary.
Richard Ings ‏@ringsau 3m3 minutes ago
If only BM had said: "ASADA acknowledges and agrees with the request of players counsel to expedite the remaining process" Get on with it
The ASADA statement is the product of a man losing his cool and reason.

Cop style requires a bad cop and a good cop. Today needed a good cop statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back