Toast TLR calls for vote on guernsey - update: Members vote for Premiership/Fitzroy Lion - it's back baby!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10604033_10154790957690173_3878769427372740532_o.jpg

Not sure if posted yet...

Looks like J Clarke has been in the gym!

I'm being picky I know, but the more I look at the jumper the more I'm disappointed with it. Obviously I'm rapt the lion is back, but I really don't like those water mark lions on it. It looks dirty and stained..

Why on earth do they have to go that one step too far when they change things. Just a simple maroon body of the jumper would've been perfect imo.

The watermarks are actually clever little patches that release Thymosin Beta 4 into the players as they sweat.

You're not the messiah, you're just a naughty little boy! (With a warped but funny sense of humour)! lol

I'm being picky I know, but the more I look at the jumper the more I'm disappointed with it. Obviously I'm rapt the lion is back, but I really don't like those water mark lions on it. It looks dirty and stained..

Why on earth do they have to go that one step too far when they change things. Just a simple maroon body of the jumper would've been perfect imo.
sooooooo picky. We used to have them in our jumper. I think Hawthorn might have had it recently...It will be a fad for a year or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back