Saga should be over soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still nothing meaningful to say about the sensible route the aflpa players association suggested
Just more irrelevant nonsense
Back to trolling on twitter with all the other pimply faced schoolboys for you I reckon
Just because you might think the AFLPA proposal is "sensible" does not mean ASADA also thinks so. It thought jointly interviewing players with the AFL was sensible (and the judge agrees) but Hird and EFC ambushed them by taking them to court a year after it happened. ASADA have a bigger picture in mind and, given the propensity of the so called 'interested parties' to take legal action on the flimsiest excuse, ASADA's conservatism is only to be expected.

And, by the way, the timing of what happens from here is largely out of the hands of ASADA. The players themselves (who have the sole right to determine if they call in the ADRVP or not), plus the AFL (who determine the timing of hearings, etc), will determine how quickly this proceeds.

I never said I was Urkel.

But can you tell me how that answers my question?
Once Deano managed to hook up the printer and get it all working,he probably could have just written it all on the back of a TAB betslip.;)
Said in my best "I'll get you Butler" type of voice:thumbsu:

Just because you might think the AFLPA proposal is "sensible" does not mean ASADA also thinks so. It thought jointly interviewing players with the AFL was sensible (and the judge agrees) but Hird and EFC ambushed them by taking them to court a year after it happened. ASADA have a bigger picture in mind and, given the propensity of the so called 'interested parties' to take legal action on the flimsiest excuse, ASADA's conservatism is only to be expected.

And, by the way, the timing of what happens from here is largely out of the hands of ASADA. The players themselves (who have the sole right to determine if they call in the ADRVP or not), plus the AFL (who determine the timing of hearings, etc), will determine how quickly this proceeds.
After all this time ASADA still won't hand over their evidence - how many more years to dot i's and cross t's or wait until Charters says he will testify to the tribunal?

Last edited:
The governance issues had to do with inadequate control of the supplements program, not a lack of records.

A lack of records kind of demonstrates there was a lack of governance and inadequate control of the supplements programs. Putting it another way, a robust record keeping system would clearly show what the players took and where it came from, and then EFC may not be in the mess it is now.

BS
They were being injected with a concoction of illegal and non TGA drugs,designed specifically in conjunction with each other to aid recovery and performance!!.

we now know with certainty that some, if not most, of the players took AOD by one means or another
I think it could be described as a non-TGA drug, although there might be a loophole around that, which was never tested one way or the other
it's unclear to what extent it aided performance, if at all
I have a vague memory that at one point the ACC tried to justify ASADA's advice to it that AOD was not prohibited by stating that ASADA correctly told it that AOD was not prohibited under S2 of the WADA code (there was even a public statement from both bodies to that effect)
which appears to suggest that ASADA was of the view that AOD did not aid performance
the evidence appears to be strong that TB4 aids recovery, and as such, it is probably prohibited, but I wonder if anyone has ever been done anywhere in the world for taking TB4? noting the peptide has been around for yonks

Still nothing meaningful to say about the sensible route the aflpa players association suggested
Just more irrelevant nonsense
Back to trolling on twitter with all the other pimply faced schoolboys for you I reckon

Yeah, "the sensible route" the player's union suggested.

FFS.

I have unfortunately on numerous occasions been in the situation where I have had to witness my club in a position where it is undergoing GBH.

I don't think you guys are facing the kind of bad stuff we ever did ... but a kanga can hope smiley face smiley face smiley face ... but jeez, at least we always managed to work it out, be it Carey or finances or relocation.

You are just marching over the lip of a s**t volcano filled with s**t lava in which 15 foot man eating s**t sharks swim, happy to get brown just cause James said so.

I think it's obvious for all to see now even for the "Essenhird" haters that ASADA are fairly incompetent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's obvious for all to see now even for the "Essenhird" haters that ASADA are fairly incompetent.

Yeah, so incompetent you took them to court and they won.

Yeah, so incompetent you took them to court and they won.

although that court case was about a narrow legal question, and not really about competence or otherwise
admittedly, Middleton was glowing about the former CEO, despite much of her testimony consisting of "I can't recall"

although that court case was about a narrow legal question, and not really about competence or otherwise
admittedly, Middleton was glowing about the former CEO, despite much of her testimony consisting of "I can't recall"

I'd refer you to my sig there.

After all this time ASADA still won't hand over their evidence - how many more years to dot i's and cross t's or wait until Charter's says he will testify to the tribunal?

The reason they didn't hand it over when offering deals was because the evidence has barely changed, they bluffed and the players did not blink.

They claim it was because of Hird's court case

They have given a summary now and Hird's court case is still ongoing, ...... surprise surprise ....no new evidence.

ASADA has wasted plenty of time and money waiting for new evidence to appear, time wasters of the biggest magnitude.

The Rayney case in Perth could have done with this time and money.

Also, North beat Essendon in the Elim Final.

Worth repeating Chief as this is a footy board, not BigBigCityLawTalker.Com right.

we now know with certainty that some, if not most, of the players took AOD by one means or another
I think it could be described as a non-TGA drug, although there might be a loophole around that, which was never tested one way or the other
it's unclear to what extent it aided performance, if at all
I have a vague memory that at one point the ACC tried to justify ASADA's advice to it that AOD was not prohibited by stating that ASADA correctly told it that AOD was not prohibited under S2 of the WADA code (there was even a public statement from both bodies to that effect)
which appears to suggest that ASADA was of the view that AOD did not aid performance
the evidence appears to be strong that TB4 aids recovery, and as such, it is probably prohibited, but I wonder if anyone has ever been done anywhere in the world for taking TB4? noting the peptide has been around for yonks
"Would you give your children this stuff"
-Doc Reid

Yeah, "the sensible route" the player's union suggested.

FFS.

I have unfortunately on numerous occasions been in the situation where I have had to witness my club in a position where it is undergoing GBH.

I don't think you guys are facing the kind of bad stuff we ever did ... but a kanga can hope smiley face smiley face smiley face ... but jeez, at least we always managed to work it out, be it Carey or finances or relocation.

You are just marching over the lip of a s**t volcano filled with s**t lava in which 15 foot man eating s**t sharks swim, happy to get brown just cause James said so.
Your draft movie script, despite it's alliteration, is s**t and more based in hope that reality.

i don't it matters how incompetent ASADA are, the EFC will always have them covered in that area.

Any club that lets a Tasmanian third round round draft choice who has played 10 games kick four game changing goals in an Elimination Final needs to ask itself questions.

Your draft movie script, despite it's alliteration, is s**t and more based in hope that reality.

That wasn't alliteration.

Always avoid alliteration.

The reason they didn't hand it over when offering deals was because the evidence has barely changed, they bluffed and the players did not blink.

They claim it was because of Hird's court case

They have given a summary now and Hird's court case is still ongoing, ...... surprise surprise ....no new evidence.

ASADA has wasted plenty of time and money waiting for new evidence to appear, time wasters of the biggest magnitude.

The Rayney case in Perth could have done with this time and money.
Essendon/Hird reimbursed them some of that money:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back