Competitions Get Your Bets In- How Long Till Lumumba Has An Issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully it's not until he accuses one of his new Demon teammates of hogging all the Dom Perignon in the premiership cup

Nah, he'd just turn it back into water. He's a gonna fix our culcha good.

What better way to welcome a newly signed player than to openly mock them? :thumbsu:

It's not easy if you intensely dislike a player at another club to just turn that frown upside down, Buttercup, when that particular twat joins your club. It's even shittier when the same thing happens a few years later with an even bigger muppet.

It's not easy if you intensely dislike a player at another club to just turn that frown upside down, Buttercup, when that particular twat joins your club. It's even shittier when the same thing happens a few years later with an even bigger muppet.
Mature outlook.

You can do as you please, Pudding Pie. I'll be cheering for the bloke in the red and blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mature outlook.

You can do as you please, Pudding Pie. I'll be cheering for the bloke in the red and blue.

I didn't like him at Collingwood and I don't like him here. How childish?

I didn't like him at Collingwood and I don't like him here. How childish?
It's all good. I'm sure you'll feel comfortable calling him a twat to his face. Maybe do it right after he makes a match saving tackle, and be sure to wear your MFC jumper when you do it, just so he's left in no uncertain terms how much you dislike him.

As much as I'd love to delve into why you dislike him to this degree, it doesn't interest me as much as peeling carrots for dinner. So I'm going to go do that instead.

It's all good. I'm sure you'll feel comfortable calling him a twat to his face. Maybe do it right after he makes a match saving tackle, and be sure to wear your MFC jumper when you do it, just so he's left in no uncertain terms how much you dislike him.

As much as I'd love to delve into why you dislike him to this degree, it doesn't interest me as much as peeling carrots for dinner. So I'm going to go do that instead.

I'm pretty safe on that count.

Peel away.

When we start winning more than 4 games a year we can be picky about the personality of our incoming players. Until then, he's a good half back and fills a gaping hole.

This might be a new expeirence for the prince,

all this internet feedback and tongue in cheek jokes...

For the majority of the Collingwood supporter base the only time they get their hands on a computer its when they are handing it through the window to their mate Macca before they head to Cash Converters....

LOL can't stop laughing :rainbow:

What better way to welcome a newly signed player than to openly mock them? :thumbsu:

Believe it or not, this is an upgrade on another thread which was "**** off Lumumba we don't want you.." or words to that effect. That one was also quite popular, but seems to have disappeared.

Since the thread title was changed to welcoming him no one posts in it...

Coincidence? I think not.

All will be well as long as they don't go on a trip to China. Look what that did with Scully's opinion of MFC.

And the compensation draft picks we ultimately received :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back