Preview Round 1 2015 v Western Bulldogs @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like our usual MCG opponents (Coll and Melb) are at different grounds (Docklands and Darwin respectively). Only MCG game v Richmond in one of the Bye rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because we're rather s**t and not exactly blockbuster material right now either. The opening game is like the one thing richmond have to look forward to all year.

I'm not complaining about getting the dogs for the 3rd year in a row or whatever, it makes Masto, JK and the rest of the flat track gang think they are cool as **** for a week.
JK Really is a flat track bully ... I agree ...

A turnover punt that goes to one of our forwards?

My definition of turnover must be different to yours

As in apple turnover... as in the front flip with the twist that you do off the diving board... as in.. scooters kick is spinning in an ugly manner because he has succumbed to perceived pressure and kicked it off his shin....

You feel me?

As in apple turnover... as in the front flip with the twist that you do off the diving board... as in.. scooters kick is spinning in an ugly manner because he has succumbed to perceived pressure and kicked it off his shin....

You feel me?
So true. The chaos ball from Scooter after a perfect tap from NN. Works 20% of the time everytime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back