Who'll get the first tap on the shoulder and when?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a bit of a concern that we delisted that one bloke, when we really should have delisted the other one. Plus why would we re-rookie a certain player when it's abundantly clear someone else should have been? Not sure Arden St know what they're doing if they're not agreeing with me.

judgeGoodWife.jpg

Yes, that's in my opinion!

McKenzie contracted for 2015 though isn't he? As he isn't injured no reason to delist considering we had so many others.

Another disappointing year like the rest though and he will gone or rookied this time next year for sure.

Because he is rubbish?

Probably why you're not involved with list management at an AFL club.

Well the majority of them have more of a crack.

But if we delist Ryan, who organises McKenzie and Curries end of season trip?

Because he is rubbish?

That he is but we can't delist everyone who isn't up it.

I see no value in getting rid of McKenzie just yet considering we have to pay him another year anyway, and we need fit players to fill gaps if we have another bad year with injuries.

It would be interesting to hear if the club is happy with his rehab efforts, just floating a question that may have been asked. 11 games in two years and only 1 AFL game, because of a toe?

In all seriouslyness, they should've just amputated the effin toe. It's not visible 99% of the time, doesn't really add any value.. Chick cut off his finger to play, so should have Delaney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem for Nahas is he just doesn't hit the scoreboard enough. He can apply pressure and find some space but his kicking isn't AFL standard, both in its depth and accuracy. He could have what looks like a really good game, but still kick 1.4 with another 5 kicks not making the distance and 3 on the full.

Whipping boy.

Firrito had a a shocker in 2013 - looked finished, but had a solid 2014. McMahon could have a Spud-like or spud-like 2015, I'm happy to back him in.

Spud has always presented himself like a professional athlete. I'm happy to back Scott in too* - once I see how he presents himself for 2015.

*Before his illness I was proud to be a co-driver of the Scott McMahon bandwagon.

The problem for Nahas is he just doesn't hit the scoreboard enough. He can apply pressure and find some space but his kicking isn't AFL standard, both in its depth and accuracy. He could have what looks like a really good game, but still kick 1.4 with another 5 kicks not making the distance and 3 on the full.

At least I like him now compared with when he was a Tiger. That's got to be good.

gee i thought the cats were old surprised to see them lower. We really need to get a premiership within the next 2 years.

..or do we? Has free agency changed the model with us appearing to be fair proponents of the new age - use your 1st few rounds of picks and fill needs with FA. Theoretically you keep a perpetual window open with this approach if you're attracting, picking and developing them right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back