News Tony Armstrong delisted (well sort of...he will be rookied)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate to sidetrack this thread. But hang on. People think Ramsey is good/AFL quality?
Not yet, but he is still only 19. Clearly the club feels he still has significant development left in him. He certainly showed something when he was given an opportunity late in the season.

Why is ramsay still on the list? Better future than armstrong i imagine.
Anyway why u comparing him to ramsay, i thought armstrong was best 15

Nice try, but I'm not BBB.

Then why did Armstrong play more games this year?

That's a pretty poor arguement when you're comparing a guy who should be entering his prime against a developing kid. I hope that's not the approach you're advocating Hine should be taking to list management.

That's a pretty poor arguement when you're comparing a guy who should be entering his prime against a developing kid. I hope that's not the approach you're advocating Hine should be taking to list management.

Yeah, we don't want people who can kick the ball on our senior list.

Unfortunately for Armstrong you have to be able to do more things than chip the ball 30 metres accurately to be a regular in a decent team

And he can do more things.

Collingwood and Sydney disagree with you sir

No because the only reason Sydney delisted him is because Collingwood forced it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever helps you sleep at night mate

If Sydney wanted to keep him they could of, they were more than happy for us to take him for nothing.

Sydney couldn't fit Armstrong under their cap because of Buddy. We offered Armstrong a better deal and he signalled his intentions to go.

Sydney couldn't fit Armstrong under their cap because of Buddy. We offered Armstrong a better deal and he signalled his intentions to go.

Yeah it's funny how the players you don't want get squeezed out when you deliberately purchase someone like buddy knowing full well who that will force out the door

Yeah it's funny how the players you don't want get squeezed out when you deliberately purchase someone like buddy knowing full well who that will force out the door

What's your point? Buddy is the best key forward in the comp by a mile anyone would have the same.

I respect Mike for sticking up for the underdog. I hope for Armstrong's sake he makes a real go of getting back on the list this season. The only other option for Armstrong is a full delisting from the AFL. Would be a handy, though not dominant, VFL player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My point is you implying Sydney wanted to keep Armstrong is a lie

No they wanted to keep him but couldn't afford him. And when it is Buddy vs Armstrong its Buddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back