List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Greenwood delisted by the Dogs. Worth a look just so we can delude ourselves that Levi never left? Give him 24 as well.
Too late. Collingwood already offered an improved deal.

Kane Lucas worth some interest? Former no.12 draft pick, has good outside pace and obvious talent. I think we need an extra outside mid dont we?

Yeah, not a s**t one though.

How do you know he's s**t, he's only 22 and been in a crap culture. Once you fall out of favour with Mick Malthouse then your done at that club. He only really got a good go at it in one season.

He had a good year in his 4th year (2013) at the club averaging 18 disposals a game. Daniel Wells was only averaging 18 disposals a game in his 4th year too.

We have a need for some more outside pace and he could fill that need.

Do you think your going to pick up a superstar for nothing? He fills a void for us doesn't he.

How do you know he's s**t, he's only 22 and been in a crap culture. Once you fall out of favour with Mick Malthouse then your done at that club. He only really got a good go at it in one season.

He had a good year in his 4th year (2013) at the club averaging 18 disposals a game. Daniel Wells was only averaging 18 disposals a game in his 4th year too.

Do you think your going to pick up a superstar for nothing? He fills a void for us doesn't he.
Big difference between what wells does with 18 possessions vs what Lucas can do. There is a reason Carlton received no offers for him...he's s**t. 12th pick carries no weight when he hasn't come on and is soft as they come. I'd rather Robinson and that's saying a lot

Well i'd rather give him a go. I think he's worth the risk at what it'll cost you to get him to the club, which is more like peanuts.

We need outside pace and that doesnt grow on trees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, Lucas is rubbish and you should be ashamed to compare him to Wells.

Had just as good a year as Black did in 2013 but of course you would say that about a player from another club.

No, I'd say that about a player who was delisted from a team that is greatly lacking in the area that said player is known to be strong in.

Nah, Lucas is rubbish and you should be ashamed to compare him to Wells.
Big difference between the 2 players. One is only in the early stages of his career when the other is nearing the end of his career.

Ashamed please if anyone should be ashamed its you for being so negative about every player thats suggested on this board. Some of your suggestions have been laughable.
Are you Kane Lucas' brother? Because I don't think any non-relative would want him. Delisted by Carlton...they've got so much outside run too o_O

4 years of nothing!
Never met the bloke, only going on what i've seen of him and what the club needs are at this point.

By all means he's got the ability but it's extracting it out of him. Like many Carlton supporters I think it's all in the head with Lucas. Not what we need because we have enough of those sorts (basti, harper and Mckenzie - consistency and confidence issues).

Mick gave Lucas every chance but he didn't deliver (did in a couple last season). All the other clubs can't be wrong!!!

Kane Lucas worth some interest? Former no.12 draft pick, has good outside pace and obvious talent. I think we need an extra outside mid dont we?
Kane Lucas is a bang average footballer. He's an outside mid but he has nowhere near the pace you think he has. That would be fine if he had the the skill and poise of your Dal Santo and Higgins type outside players but he doesnt have that either. At a stretch he might be worth a rookie spot but I would honestly rather go with an unknown than someone who's not really shown any quality and has very little potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back