Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Collingwood planning to build their own stadium and complete world domination...

How the hell did we turn from a 90s powerhouse to a meek, conservative club? The mind boggles, it really does...

We wore nothing but wings in the 90's, our demise has been since we abandoned our heritage and sold our soul for the almighty dollar!!

We wore nothing but wings in the 90's, our demise has been since we abandoned our heritage and sold our soul for the almighty dollar!!
8269501361_46ee1948a5.jpg

So I emailed the merch department again about the 2014 Player issues and got this response...

"Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately there wont be any player issued 2014 guernseys released either on the website or through the Team Store.

Cheers"

So for some reason we won't be getting any of them on the auction site, or through the team store (which they haven't done for a few years anyway) I replied and asked if he could tell me why, and if something had changed, I'm still waiting for a reply.

The eagles have to be, by far, the most un organised merch department going around. We have no 2015 gear yet, even though almost every other team has released theirs. We had no dirty guernsey program this year, after they told us it was happening. Now we have no P.I.'s on the auction site, after again being told they would be up "in the near future"

For a club that obviously cares about making money, they are doing their best to lose sales and potential profits.

I'm pissed:mad::mad::mad:

So I emailed the merch department again about the 2014 Player issues and got this response...

"Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately there wont be any player issued 2014 guernseys released either on the website or through the Team Store.

Cheers"

So for some reason we won't be getting any of them on the auction site, or through the team store (which they haven't done for a few years anyway) I replied and asked if he could tell me why, and if something had changed, I'm still waiting for a reply.

The eagles have to be, by far, the most un organised merch department going around. We have no 2015 gear yet, even though almost every other team has released theirs. We had no dirty guernsey program this year, after they told us it was happening. Now we have no P.I.'s on the auction site, after again being told they would be up "in the near future"

For a club that obviously cares about making money, they are doing their best to lose sales and potential profits.

I'm pissed:mad::mad::mad:

I'd say merchandise is a small part of our profits, majority of the profits go to the makers of the merchandise.

I'd say merchandise is a small part of our profits, majority of the profits go to the makers of the merchandise.

Surelt though, the things sold through the online auctions would make them close to 100% profit. They would have already paid puma for them at the start of the year, so if they sell them, wouldn't they make majority of the profit??

Surelt though, the things sold through the online auctions would make them close to 100% profit. They would have already paid puma for them at the start of the year, so if they sell them, wouldn't they make majority of the profit??

Definitely that would be mostly to the club, I'd say some to the player involved.

Also depends on what the mark up is from Puma to us. We may make double or as little as $10 per jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's so ******* bad. They all have the exact same triceps/arms/body and then they slightly darkened the skin for Duggan. Strange
The club has taken the 4 photoshopped images of our new recruits, lined them up side-by-side, and tweeted it. Fair to say, people have noticed the similarity in physiques.

Should've waited til next week to physically put Eagles jumpers on them.
The remaining 3 are in Melbourne - someone could've driven around, given a polo shirt and taken a photo of each...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back