NBA 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Why should they cover your alternate spread? You ****en chalk bettors have never had it so good the last three nights. I bet you probably got cleaned out in the NFL laying favourites.

Hahaha.. did i bang your mum? Calm your sh#t

You guys ate probably the ones that got banged up laying chalk on favourites. Lemme guess lemme guess, you got saints -3 coz it's prime time and Brees inside the down? Lolololol I love going against the squares.
Anyone know the odds on this campaigner having an active account at days end?

Haven't been on hear for 2 days and not sure what's happened/going on.... Someone trolling?

Having my worst start to an NBA season in a long time, Down -6 units YTD, originally up 7 after 2 weeks. Guess it has to turn around eventually? haha

Today:

Kings +5.5
Wiz/Hawks Over
Hawks +4

Last edited:
Loss.

1u jazz +3.

14-11 overall.
Loss. 14-12 overall.

1u chi +4.5.
I can't buy into the denver hype, but I'm also hoping chicago aren't lethargic at the tail of a long road swing. I'm also pretty bullish on chicago with rose and gasol on court.

Loss. 14-12 overall.

1u chi +4.5.
I can't buy into the denver hype, but I'm also hoping chicago aren't lethargic at the tail of a long road swing. I'm also pretty bullish on chicago with rose and gasol on court.

Denver finding some form, Noah looking unlikely to play. Gasol and Rose not 100%
Not convinced they can cover that against Nuggs in Denver after grinding out a win last night against Utah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loss. 14-12 overall.

1u chi +4.5.
Loss. Another half point loss.

14-13 overall.
Brooklyn -6.5.

Kings +5.5 - W
Wiz/Hawks Over - W
Hawks +4 - W

3/3

Hopefully start of a nice streak

Hornets +5.5 (Payback game here for leading Portland all game at Portland and giving up big lead, plus the famous thanksgiving holiday letdown)
Multi of GS/Nets/Suns/Cavs/Mavs - Paying $2.83 (I think)
Spurs -13
Cavs -2.5 First Quarter
Added Hornets W First Half

Last edited:
Going to be playing second halves today. Will attempt to get picks out for every game. Hope it goes well, I need to get back into the green.

Portland/Charlotte OVER 96.
Wizards +0.5.
Pistons +7.
Knicks +7.5.
Knicks/Mavs OVER 100.

Last edited:
Denver +7.5 v Phoenix
Portland -5.5 v Charlotte
Dallas -5.5 v New York
Warriors -5.5 v Orlando

dawson_crying.gif

Remove this Banner Ad