2015 Saints Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been a member since 2008 but for the first time in a long time I've wanted to sign up because Ive been genuinely impressed by how the club's been doing things.

I guess that's all apart of reaching out to the supporter base but through 08/12 the prospect of finals and Grand Final tickets was what excited me most about the membership. Not to say that if we were not playing off in finals I wouldn't have signed up but the thought of finals is what made t worth it.

When we turned to rubbish membership was never in doubt but it became more of a loyalty thing to help the club in a down period.

Right now everything the club is doing off field is making me excited to sign up. I want to sign up because it's a st kilda membership if that makes sense. And the distinction between what it was and is now i think is hugely important in getting members.

And although due to financial constraints I may not be able to do so before christmas, the club deserves a massive pat on the back for its efforts, because I sure do feel a tad guilty that I won't be helping the push for 25k.

ahh, don't you worry, you'll be helping them push towards 30,000 members.

all i can also say is email the club and let htem know what they are doing right! This will help them in the futurr to make sure they keep doing this stuff.

Also first time member, couldn't create a ticketmaster account so have been waiting a week to get a reply from the membership team, finally got an email today and should have the online subscription for xmas. There was no scarf or book etc in the international package, I just asked if I could get a scarf and they're gonna send one over, so not bad to know for people who are easily won over like myself.

We usually get the scarf in the international membership, and a lanyard too, just not the additional gift (book, calendar etc). Doesn't make a lot of sense to give us the lanyard actually, since its supposedly to wear the member card around your neck for going to games, which we can't do.

No update so far today. Either they are building suspense or waiting for the last few people to sign up. We might be cutting this close. If we hit the target would we announce it on the day we hit it or would we announce it on Xmas day?

Anyone know if the membership department is working tomorrow?

No update so far today. Either they are building suspense or waiting for the last few people to sign up. We might be cutting this close. If we hit the target would we announce it on the day we hit it or would we announce it on Xmas day?

Anyone know if the membership department is working tomorrow?

What an amazing effort. Proud to support this club.

I'd say we are building the suspense and will announce that we have hit the target on Christmas Day even if we had hit it earlier. The membership department would surely be working tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an amazing effort. Proud to support this club.

I'd say we are building the suspense and will announce that we have hit the target on Christmas Day even if we had hit it earlier. The membership department would surely be working tomorrow.

well, I am working tomorrow, so therefore everybody should!

i wasn't sure where to put this photo should it go under
father and sons?
media? or
memberships?
10838528_348954515288939_453864151_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10838528_348954515288939_453864151_n.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 3
I wouldn't understand releasing that information Christmas Day. I'm assuming they'll do it sometime tomorrow.
Agreed, I reckon we'll see it announced somewhere between 12pm and 5pm tomorrow. There'll be far fewer eyes on screens on the 25th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back