New Sponsor - Dare Iced Coffee announced as Principal Partner

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm allergic to lactose.... would literally end up in hospital if I drank that stuff.... it can be bad :p

That sucks! Is it difficult/a pain to avoid?

There's also lactose intolerance (which I'm guessing is different to what you have) but that can be pretty annoying for some people.

There's also lactose intolerance (which I'm guessing is different to what you have) but that can be pretty annoying for some people.
One day, I hope that we can live in a world, where lactose can not be discriminated against simply for who and what it is. :(

Who cares? People have been getting pissed and bashing people for decades yet the AFL, Cricket and every major sport has been taking their sponsorship dollars for years. Cars kill people very day, planes crash, subway rolls have traces of rubber in them, McDonalds is crap, slurpees are bad for you but guess what? We all partake!! Its called life and choices, and I choose to do everything except bash people and drink Dare, only because I hate coffee, but I will try a mocha :)

BTW, my point is, this isn't a platform to start bagging a company who has taken a multi million dollar plunge on our club. So if you don't like the sugar content in it, don't buy it, but no need to start bagging them.

Used to be as a kid but now days I'm able to take advantage of all the crazy health nuts :p Especially since I moved to Brunswick! Worse case scenario I have steak and chips when I go out so not all that bad.

They are different, I'm no health scientist but its to do with which part of the body overreacts. In simple terms intolerant people feel sick afterwards (might vomit etc) but those allergic end up in hospital if they have too much.

That being said I am rapt that we have a pissed off a few friends already by mentioning it every time we go to the train station :p

Assuming Hammers_Saints is talking about the same car company as I was in a different thread, the last I heard was they were closer now to signing with Hawthorn than with us

Bloody Hawthorn have enough as it is.

I think we have demonstrated that we can be a good vehicle for a sponsor with how the launch was handled.

Need to keep it up though, and hopefully things will continue to look up.

So I just went and bought a Dare Iced Coffee for the first time, must say it goes down a treat.
Since the announcement I'm having at least one a day. Bordering on addiction.

Since the announcement I'm having at least one a day. Bordering on addiction.
Doesn't help I have quite a sweet tooth.

Will have to restrain myself, especially with the fact I start full time work next week and have to start waking up at 6.30am rather than 12pm!

Doesn't help I have quite a sweet tooth.

Will have to restrain myself, especially with the fact I start full time work next week and have to start waking up at 6.30am rather than 12pm!
And what better way to start your day. ;)

if it all was true matt finnis would have said something or hinted that new sponsors were coming on board especially with our debt levels. Unfortunately, i think all rumours were false, and the saints desparately need additional new major sponsors or else we will keep sinking in debt

then good luck with your dreams

It just might be that there are no new sponsors.

We have been waiting since finnis got here, I'm not expecting anything until it happens.

If something does happen it'll probably be a let down on the amount we will actually get.

I would rather the afl go the other way and start implementing the steps to make afl clubs privately owned

Yep - it's Revlon

Just interesting reading this in retrospect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just interesting reading this in retrospect.
Can u tell me the weather Christmas Day in 2015?

I also made a post on here which I'm happy we got it and finally finnis did something, but I guess it didn't matter.

Can u tell me the weather Christmas Day in 2015?

I also made a post on here which I'm happy we got it and finally finnis did something, but I guess it didn't matter.

There's no need to get defensive. I'm not trying to be nasty or suggest anything. It's just important to have that perspective. So often with the St. Kilda fan base, people will freak out when all they have to do is wait and things will be fine. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but things aren't always bad as some imagine them to be. I'm not connoting there is anything wrong with anyone I posted inherently. This could easily be done with a number of my opinions from the past, everyone does it.

I can't predict the weather on Christmas Day, that's the point of my post. You were the one making the prediction, not me.

There's no need to get defensive. I'm not trying to be nasty or suggest anything. It's just important to have that perspective. So often with the St. Kilda fan base, people will freak out when all they have to do is wait and things will be fine. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but things aren't always bad as some imagine them to be. I'm not connoting there is anything wrong with anyone I posted inherently. This could easily be done with a number of my opinions from the past, everyone does it.

I can't predict the weather on Christmas Day, that's the point of my post. You were the one making the prediction, not me.
It took finnis over 2 years to get us a "partnership" which also came with the sackings of a couple employees along the way to cover his a$$. How long was I suppose to give him....

It took finnis over 2 years to get us a "partnership" which also came with the sackings of a couple employees along the way to cover his a$$. How long was I suppose to give him....
Umm, Finnis has only been at the club for 9 months

Finnis hasn't even been in the job for a year. He joined sometime during last season if I recall correctly

The employees you mentioned were there for two years though (could be wrong on this for wakelin) and were not able to do what finnis has done

I had my first Dare (Espresso) today and I can confirm that they are delicious. It tasted just like the iced coffees my mum used to make for me when I was a kid. :thumbsu:

I had my first Dare (Espresso) today and I can confirm that they are delicious. It tasted just like the iced coffees my mum used to make for me when I was a kid. :thumbsu:
Woh, woh, your mum made you iced coffees when you were a kid?

I agree. I had my first Dare expresso last week and it tastedlike theones my mum made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back