Ultimate Glory Hawks vs Swans - We take flag number 12 - our greatest flag - The Hard Way.

Remove this Banner Ad

TightFantasticHydatidtapeworm.gif
You know what else is impressive? Roughy was down there in the last line of defense stopping the certain goal.

You know what else is impressive? Roughy was down there in the last line of defense stopping the certain goal.

That passage of play right there just goes to show how good a player Roughead is. He knows exactly when to drop back into the hole and help out the defense when needed. This isn't the first time Roughead is seen in the back-line during a grand final. Go back to that third quarter in the 2008 Grand final when he was involved in that passage of play that led to Mark Williams kicking that goal which highlights Roughead's versatility as a player.

That passage of play right there just goes to show how good a player Roughead is. He knows exactly when to drop back into the hole and help out the defense when needed. This isn't the first time Roughead is seen in the back-line during a grand final. Go back to that third quarter in the 2008 Grand final when he was involved in that passage of play that led to Mark Williams kicking that goal which highlights Roughead's versatility as a player.
And when he dropped back at the end of the Essendon game early last year....

OK, I have an idea, we send a gif of goodes' dive and bartel's dive such that they are synched, and dive at exactly the same time, and we send it off to the australian olympic team as a synchronised diving instructional video.

... not synchronized unfortunately :(

B4ytXy

I have more gifs coming, I havn't finished the second quarter stuff yet but I do have some gems on the way :D.
Takes ages to convert the quarter long videos I previously converted into smaller clips that contain the footage I want to convert to a gif. Then there's the battle I am having with hard drive space, quite the challenge haha.

We start the second quarter with Sydney just as confused with the scoreline as the commentators
*in actuality Sam Mitchell suckered them into giving away a 50m penalty*

Z84XJa6.gif
95Hw5Sz.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The moment Adam Goodes envisions what he really thinks of that young Collingwood supporter, heck all of Collingwood :eek::
iqhecAT.gif

Smith's regular Saturday afternoon jog on grass:
D5t35jF.gif

Hodge cements his Norm Smith medal for 2014:
2Sa97VB.gif
01KYPJT.gif

P.S I hope this reopens old wounds for any Sydney Swans supporters who happen to be reading this right now. May the nightmares continue for years to come!

Last edited:
Hey just out of interest, does anyone reckon McGlynn would get a game for us these days?

No. He is a good player, but he is kind of a jack of all trades but master of none. He can play small forward but is not at Bruest or Cyril's level. He would be competing with Poppy but McGylnn does not have Poppy's elite pace or pressure. He can play midfield but is certainly not an elite midfielder. Also disposal is not elite.

Gifs required:
Ted Richards arm flapping compilation

I endorse this notion ^^

If Richards ever watches the game, I am sure he will be embarrassed by his embarassing actions. To me he was one of the funnier Syds on the day along with Rohans run, which would sound good with some serious build up music then conclude with some blooper tune as he spuds it up. Jetta provided some lols too.

I endorse this notion ^^

If Richards ever watches the game, I am sure he will be embarrassed by his embarassing actions. To me he was one of the funnier Syds on the day along with Rohans run, which would sound good with some serious build up music then conclude with some blooper tune as he spuds it up. Jetta provided some lols too.

Benny Hill theme, perhaps? ;):p

Gifs required:

Rioli v Tippett 1
Rioli v Tippett 2
McEvoy winning the ground ball v Jetta
Rohan running bounces
Tippett dumb kick i50
Lake elbow v Buddy
Buddy flopping v Gibbo
Buddy flopping v Lewis
Birch getting in Buddy's face after he flopped v Gibbo

Gifs required:

Rioli v Tippett 1
Rioli v Tippett 2
McEvoy winning the ground ball v Jetta
Rohan running bounces
Tippett dumb kick i50
Lake elbow v Buddy
Buddy flopping v Gibbo
Buddy flopping v Lewis
Langford final siren push up, looped.

No. He is a good player, but he is kind of a jack of all trades but master of none. He can play small forward but is not at Bruest or Cyril's level. He would be competing with Poppy but McGylnn does not have Poppy's elite pace or pressure. He can play midfield but is certainly not an elite midfielder. Also disposal is not elite.
Pretty much the exact response I was expecting...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back