Training Report - Tues 27th Jan

Remove this Banner Ad

A big thanks The_Axeman for all your training reports. I agree with your posts on Jared Hardisty. Based on what I've observed I think he has been the stand out of our draftees/rookies.

I attended Waverley at 9:30am on Wednesday and the only action was 10 players running laps and stopping to have a shot at the goals from the pockets at each end. I arrived today at 9:30am and there was no sign of any action so there is nothing to report.

A big thanks The_Axeman for all your training reports. I agree with your posts on Jared Hardisty. Based on what I've observed I think he has been the stand out of our draftees/rookies.

I attended Waverley at 9:30am on Wednesday and the only action was 10 players running laps and stopping to have a shot at the goals from the pockets at each end. I arrived today at 9:30am and there was no sign of any action so there is nothing to report.
I believe the full outdoor trainings were Tuesday and Thursday mornings this week due to the public holiday on Monday.

I arrived today at 9:30am and there was no sign of any action so there is nothing to report.

Only about 20 players on the track this morning and did circuit work then at 9.29 they rushed back to the rooms - I don't know why;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comments on Hardisty. SEWELL also started his AFL career as a rookie. Hope Jared can emulate his career.

He definitely has an AFL ready body I'll give him that much!

What's also interesting about him is he's the only Left-footer we have signed these past 2 years....Seems the club has shifted policy without anyone noticing!....The last lefty we still have on our list who signed prior to Jared is Jed Anderson!

The current score stands at....: Righty's 33....Lefty's 13

If we take any notice of the Champion Data stats, then this is a disturbing trend indeed....Of the 16 above average to Elite players on our list, then 9 of em are Lefty's!

Roughead's cousin is spudding it up for the Bulldogs.
He's rated in the top 3 most important players at their club by the majority of their posters so he can't be too bad. Though I'd happily concede that it wouldn't be a particularly difficult list to make even for the whipping boys at our own club.

Roughead's cousin is spudding it up for the Bulldogs.
played same # of games in 2014 as Schoey, in the same role, same age (5 days apart) and Schoey beats him in pretty much every statistical category. Schoey gets dumped to the VFL and we tear him a new one. Western Bulldogs fans rejoyce in this spud being next in line for the captaincy when Murphy goes in a year or two.

played same # of games in 2014 as Schoey, in the same role, same age (5 days apart) and Schoey beats him in pretty much every statistical category. Schoey gets dumped to the VFL and we tear him a new one. Western Bulldogs fans rejoyce in this spud being next in line for the captaincy when Murphy goes in a year or two.
It's actually quite funny and 'Now' disturbing at how much Schoe gets put down by most! His games against the Saints, Pies (first game where he played CHF position perfectly), the Crows (beat Tex one on one plenty of times so much so that the Crows were looking to trade him in) were as good as I've seen him.he plateud towards the end and the Spangh took his spot. I'm happy to have him on our list rather than see him prosper on another list. Hell, I'm even dirty on Cheddar leaving.

I'm holding my breath, clutching all my lucky charms and touching anything resembling wood (keep it clean people!) when I make this observation:

So far this pre-season I have not heard/seen/read any reports on any training incidents or injuries to our squad. Seems that there are daily reports from sources like afl.com.au where most of the other clubs are experiencing various setbacks to player x, y and z. (most extreme example would be Johnson from the $wan$ - a 4th reco FFS. Poor bugger.)

Don't crucify me! I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this unnatural swathe of good fortune thus far? May it long continue.

I'm holding my breath, clutching all my lucky charms and touching anything resembling wood (keep it clean people!) when I make this observation:

So far this pre-season I have not heard/seen/read any reports on any training incidents or injuries to our squad. Seems that there are daily reports from sources like afl.com.au where most of the other clubs are experiencing various setbacks to player x, y and z. (most extreme example would be Johnson from the $wan$ - a 4th reco FFS. Poor bugger.)

Don't crucify me! I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this unnatural swathe of good fortune thus far? May it long continue.

Same last year really..................................

Then the season started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back