Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know who did or how we picked up the new head of fitness, whole team looks in much better condition and a lot stronger even as kids. Seems a great fit for the new team.

Most impressive pickup this off season for mine.

(Who would of thought strength was still important to prioritise)

Anyone know who did or how we picked up the new head of fitness, whole team looks in much better condition and a lot stronger even as kids. Seems a great fit for the new team.

Burge was previously at the club a while back before a stint elsewhere then returning. I just assumed Mitchell lured him back.

I noticed the same thing. The whole team is moving a lot better, and with more confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m lazy and won’t look for it, nor do I know if this is the place to ask, but, is there any report on Box Hill’s practice match or at least the Hawthorn listed players?
So far, nothing

James Sicily interview on sen up next

Got to love it. We've got the youngest and most inexperienced list in the league and as any reasonable person might expect that makes the chances that we finish last much higher.

Unless of course you're a Hawthorn legend in which case expecting we finish last isn't common-sense but a sign that you've turned on your club :rolleyes:

It's hardly a surprise that we are being tipped for the spoon.

The only people not tipping us for a bottom two finish are Hawthorn supporters.

Maybe that's because we actually watch the team and players and know more than they do?

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

I can't remember if many people in this thread have mentioned the effect that Peter Budge's training may have on the squad. I reckon we might surprise a few with the way we run out games in comparison to last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back