No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now why would Robinson say he and others were injected with what he 'believed' to be TB4? He would definitely know if he was injected with TB4 and he would have no qualms admitting as such if that was the case.

It's clearly a player who has made this admission, not Robinson.

I read the transcript - it is not clearly a player. I'm not ruling it out but to categorically state it is is foolish and naive. The testimony included verifying receipt of multiple substances. Why on earth would Crameri for example have any knowledge of what the club received and were invoiced for etc. No player would accept or see any of that - nor would they want to.

Maybe all of them ?
For the record, I believe any staff taking anything banned is incredibly dumb. Anything not WADA approved should not be anywhere near the club regardless if the players were not taking it.

Or none of them.

Again, why would a support staff member say they 'believed' they were administered TB4? That just doesn't make sense, let alone the naming of others who did.

I understand posters wanting to try and find an explanation that somehow leaves the players in the clear, but suggesting it's Robinson making this admission and only naming other support staff as also receiving the same substance is one hell of a stretch.

In any event, should this stretch be true (which it highly, highly likely isn't), then we have TB4 on site at the club being administered to multiple people.

I read the transcript - it is not clearly a player. I'm not ruling it out but to categorically state it is is foolish and naive. The testimony included verifying receipt of multiple substances. Why on earth would Crameri for example have any knowledge of what the club received and were invoiced for etc. No player would accept or see any of that - nor would they want to.

You realise that the testimony is not all from the same person, yeah?

Or none of them.

Again, why would a support staff member say they 'believed' they were administered TB4? That just doesn't make sense, let alone the naming of others who did.

I understand posters wanting to try and find an explanation that somehow leaves the players in the clear, but suggesting it's Robinson making this admission and only naming other support staff as also receiving the same substance is one hell of a stretch.

In any event, should this stretch be true (which it highly, highly likely isn't), then we have TB4 on site at the club being administered to multiple people.
Ooops, I was just responding directly to the question of why Robinson may take TB4. My bad!!

Or none of them.

We've already heard support staff took hexarelin and melanotan. This is not a stretch at all. It could be the case that they ordered stuff and received that players couldn't take due to being prohibited. So rather than waste it the support staff took it as legally they could. Dank said support staff took banned substances in his abc interview. Whilst it may have been legal at the time for support staff to take whatever they wanted its certainly not a good image and fits with the governance punishment the club have already received and served.

You and I both cant know that for sure as the name is redacted. It certainly reads that it is from the same testimony but it could be plausible that it is from more than one testimony.

I don't think it reads that way at all to be honest.

It's a summary of the case, not of one player's testimony.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I haven't read all of the last few pages -

Question: If it was a player that had made this statement to ASADA & ASADA had introduced this as evidence before the tribunal, then I assume the players lawyers would have had every right to question said player as to veracity of his statement, no? After all this isn't just a throw away allegation here, this is potentially the whole box & dice.

So assuming that has had to have happened for any of this to be true, a player has testified before the tribunal in recent days/weeks & no one caught a whiff of it. Now I would be flabberbasted if at least one news organisation had not been observing the comings & goings of Victorian County Court since the tribunal began.

Anyone spot a flaw in my thinking?
Well, you could testify via video. Would be common in such a scenario

Well Fogdog says he's seen it and it's not a problem so....

Well, you could testify via video. Would be common in such a scenario

Yeah The Prosecutor also said as much & it's a fair point, player confidentiality & all.

But I also do question this players legal representation - there are two camps, Crameri /Prismall & The Rest. Whomever this player is could no longer be represented by either legal team I would have thought due to conflicts of interest, & a player having new legal representation appointed would have been something that would have been noticed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or none of them.

I think it is a player. I'm not convinced though that the player actually said it was Tb4 rather implied more by ASADA, if genuine.

Simular to how they had vague answers as confirmation of Tb4 by a player.

I think it is a player. I'm not convinced though that the player actually said it was Tb4 rather implied more by ASADA, if genuine.

Simular to how they had vague answers as confirmation of Tb4 by a player.

Difference with this though is that ASADA directly refer to one player who made this admission.

Difference with this though is that ASADA directly refer to one player who made this admission.
I understand, but I'm just curious if it is more Yadda yada, Dank bought the Tb4 back to the club on this date, when player X confirmed he was injected with Thymosin.

The post I saw didn't list direct testimony from a player, that was redacted/edited. Rather ASADA implying. Possible they used the strongest testimony here?

They've been accused by multiple people of playing a little with their testimony. I do think the full transcripts would be more telling, but is the charge sheet implying a little more than what the player quote/testimony says?

Trying to figure out how any player who actually testified against his teammates could realistically hope to keep his identity hidden.

I don't think they necessarily are in the long run.

Just in the immediate future along with the other 33 players until such a point as they are found guilty.

Ok, so it details one order of a number of drugs delivered to the club supported by testimony from probably Robinson as to what was delivered (how would a player know what was or wasnt delivered to the club), a player who believes he & x number of others were injected with TB4 & one GL entry in EFC books which supposedly proves payment. Invoice reversal anyone?...

Personally I think too much is being read into the players statement naming names & agree with DonsRule post above, as this could just be ASADA reading what they want into testimony. Lets not forget all those recorded 'yes' answers to the 'thymosin' questions.

Were you injected with thymosin?
Well, yeah maybe rings a bell
Who else was?
x,x,x,x,x I think

So to summarise, people have seen the ASADA summaries and this automatically means it is fact. I mean it's not like ASADA have lied or fabricated evidence. No let's believe them 100%
Nu
And to top it all off, not one credible journo has even hinted at it. Bruce Francis has seen the whole interim report and sees no evidence of taking TB4.

So before jumping off a cliff, can anyone confirm when this testimony was given and the actual transcript to provide context.

Until then GAGF

if it was a club staffer claiming he witnessed other club staff take what he believed was a WADA banned substance why would this even be relevant to a tribunal hearing for players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back