Official Match Thread S19 R3: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't have believed it was possible to have a team full of self righteous arrogant spammers but the Warios have managed it.

Why are they so angry? Is it because they know they're s**t at qooty?

Time for the Royals to show them how a really qooty team operates and give them the beating they deserve.

uXykT.jpg

PM's received from Moderators to Frankston Rover = 0.

Keep swinging, Juggs. :thumbsu:

I'm not going to reveal private messages to back up what I said. You're on notice and you know it.

Don't be surprised to see me burst out of the back 50 at some stage fellas and slot one from beyond the arc. I'm up and about, so if it does happen, I want you to all get around me...........pats on the bottom will be particularly appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, The Old Dark Navy's, If you can't see how easily it is to staple gun your nads to a workbench it's because you lack imagination and creativity (a common trait at the Royals). It was probably a hot day and Handyman Les Norton was working hard wearing only his toolbelt when Naughty Nurse Norton entered the workshop with a cool glass of lemonade and a sassy smile. This kind of stuff happens all the time.

I'm going all Gold Coast tonight.

I've got my dime bag of cocaine and about to snort the hell out of it before the game.
Just a dime?

They don't call me scarface because I've got scars on my face

Next point of order is to address the discriminatory nature of the Royals Team posting. It seems we are up against a bunch of elitist and exclusive bullies. We have had accusations of players posting like children or teenagers? What's wrong with kids? Are children not welcome on the SFA? I'm the first to admit I'm not very bright but I understand when I'm being talked down to - when I've been called derogatory names. Prick me do I not bleed? Why are those of us that struggle at life, perhaps with genuine *ation, not welcome on these boards. Is this what Chief had in mind when he grew Bigfooty to the wonderful forum it is today? I think not.

Hang your heads in shame Royals. Your bullying and intimidating style of posting is a blight on these boards and if I were a spineless flog without an ounce of self respect I'd mash the button on the lot of you. This is why we have anti discrimination laws.

Firstly, The Old Dark Navy's, If you can't see how easily it is to staple gun your nads to a workbench it's because you lack imagination and creativity (a common trait at the Royals). It was probably a hot day and Handyman Les Norton was working hard wearing only his toolbelt when Naughty Nurse Norton entered the workshop with a cool glass of lemonade and a sassy smile. This kind of stuff happens all the time.

Not if you have done your risk assessment. I have laser guarding so if my balls encroach on my work bench, bubble wrap and cotton wool comes down and cups them in a loving embrace. I think Les was secretly hoping to get nailed.

Next point of order is to address the discriminatory nature of the Royals Team posting. It seems we are up against a bunch of elitist and exclusive bullies. We have had accusations of players posting like children or teenagers? What's wrong with kids? Are children not welcome on the SFA? I'm the first to admit I'm not very bright but I understand when I'm being talked down to - when I've been called derogatory names. Prick me do I not bleed? Why are those of us that struggle at life, perhaps with genuine ******ation, not welcome on these boards. Is this what Chief had in mind when he grew Bigfooty to the wonderful forum it is today? I think not.

Hang your heads in shame Royals. Your bullying and intimidating style of posting is a blight on these boards and if I were a spineless flog without an ounce of self respect I'd mash the button on the lot of you. This is why we have anti discrimination laws.

It's not discrimination if it's true and we still allow you to post alongside us. Now * off out the back and lick envelopes or something.

Not if you have done your risk assessment. I have laser guarding so if my balls encroach on my work bench, bubble wrap and cotton wool comes down and cups them in a loving embrace. I think Les was secretly hoping to get nailed.
Let's be honest ODN, a nail gun hasn't been built to hold nails small enough for you to worry about.

My nads are nailed to the coffee table right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back