WAFL games moving to Channel 7

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it. I go to a few games at Basso due to the fact I live down the road and the kids love rolling down the banks while Dad has a beer.

May have to be subtle.

Maybe " Bring in the Supergoal " with a big arse number 9 on it.

Can't believe channel 7 won't televise West Perth games due to opposition sponsorship. Just shows their not for the WAFL but for their vested interests.

I disagree.

Why should they broadcast a team with Channel 9 plastered all over their guernsey?

Same reason they play the Dockers games on TV even though they felate the Eagles?

They shouldn't have a say in the sponsors of teams and took on the rights knowing that 9 were a major sponsor. Ridiculous not to show their games on TV. If HBF/RAC/whoever else were at odds with channel 7 they shouldn't be able to just cut the fans and team off.

I disagree.

Why should they broadcast a team with Channel 9 plastered all over their guernsey?

The ABC broadcast with all types of media logos on jumpers eg. 7, 9 & West Australia.

Did Aunty stand up and tell the WAFC that they wouldn't televise games with teams showing media rival's logo's ?.

There is so much advertising at a WAFL footy ground, we accept it as part of the product.

7 has "small appendage syndrome" !!!!!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last season AAMI sponsored the WAFL. Western QBE sponsored Subi. Allianz the EP Eagles. No one gave a stuff.

9 have their moneys worth already thanks to 7. Will be hoping it drags on putting 7 name in the Mud and elevating 9 to the good guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back