2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouch and Shaw vs Fyfe and any defender under 350k

Fyfe & Ibbo/Geary/Clancee/Goodes (if elevated) or alternatively

Montagna/SMitchell & Shaw/Hodge.

The Freo pair, Pearce and Ibbotson. It's likely only one will end up staying though. Both have shown in the past that they can maintain a 100+ point average over a sustained period when given the opportunity. The NAB cup should show which, if either, will get that opportunity.

I think they'll average more. Both can go huge too. Most will disagree just my opinion.
Fair enough. IMO Crouch will be an awkward one as I think he'll average 105-110. I don't reckon Joey will average over 100 with aging body and s**t team, meanwhile Mitchell will average around the same as Crouch if he stays fit, but staying fit and not being rested are an issue, also may still get tagged. I was on Mitchell before but now Im on crouch, might end up tossing a coin

Fair enough. IMO Crouch will be an awkward one as I think he'll average 105-110. I don't reckon Joey will average over 100 with aging body and s**t team, meanwhile Mitchell will average around the same as Crouch if he stays fit, but staying fit and not being rested are an issue, also may still get tagged. I was on Mitchell before but now Im on crouch, might end up tossing a coin
Crouch is a fine player and if your instincts are to go with...stick fat.

Forgot to mention I'd go JSteven before him too. At minimum on par with Crouch with bigger upside and $50k in your pocket.

Crouch is a fine player and if your instincts are to go with...stick fat.

Forgot to mention I'd go JSteven before him too. At minimum on par with Crouch with bigger upside and $50k in your pocket.
Reckon Crouch has more upside SC wise IMO.

Steven will get tagged as well.

Ok guys I am officially back after a long self imposed break. LOL!

Have been quietly putting a team together and I am pretty happy with it to be honest.

Have a couple of questions that I'd like some advice on though -

Fyfe vs Sloane vs Ward, D.Beams

Bartel vs B.Goddard

Have been quietly putting a team together and I am pretty happy with it to be honest.

Bartel vs B.Goddard

Welcome back.

I'd go Fyfe and Goddard

Bartel vs B.Goddard
I missed you :hearts: (I'm just getting in before Gingy :D)

I'd go for Sloane and Goddard out of those two. Goddard is obvious, I think some will get sucked in by Bartel in the NAB cup and regret it.

As for Sloane, I think Ward will either plateau or regress due to Griffen, Beams at a new club I think might struggle for a little bit, and I just think Sloane is going to go bang due to a Danger decrease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bartel vs B.Goddard
Great to see you back J_M. No more disappearing acts!

I'd go Fyfe and Goddard. Sloane could really go to a whole new level and would be a good choice too, but Fyfe has already proven himself elite. I have the same concerns as timtam about Beams and Ward. Bartel will have some great scores but I expect him to mix in enough poor ones that Goddard will easily do better overall.

Thanks for all the nice welcome returns guys.

Ok looks like I'll go Goddard and Fyfe but I do love the idea of Sloane too, he was just so consistent last season although Fyfe does have the larger ceiling.

I have Ablett, Pendles, Selwood and Fyfe all in my mids, not stuffing around this season. I want to start with the best of the best. LOL!

Am looking forward to having a decent season this year and being alot more happier with Robbie Gray in my team at the start instead of Wingard and Roughead. :D:thumbsu:

Bartel vs B.Goddard
Fyfe & Bartel<POD

Fyfe & Bartel<POD

You just had to be different with saying Bartel didn't you mate? LOL!

The concern I have with Goddard is what if nearly all Essendon's players are banned come round 1?

Obviously you wouldn't pick Goddard then. Hah!

I also have picked Martin over Lids. Just think that Lids is going to get alot of re-occurring injuries this year with his groin which hindered him alot during the first half of last season.

I really want durable players in my team plus hearing talk that Martin will spend even more time in the mids has me sold.

I usually start with Martin nearly every year anyways.

You just had to be different with saying Bartel didn't you mate? LOL!

The concern I have with Goddard is what if nearly all Essendon's players are banned come round 1?

Obviously you wouldn't pick Goddard then. Hah!

I also have picked Martin over Lids. Just think that Lids is going to get alot of re-occurring injuries this year with his groin which hindered him alot during the first half of last season.

I really want durable players in my team plus hearing talk that Martin will spend even more time in the mids has me sold.

I usually start with Martin nearly every year anyways.
Hey bud. Goddard solid too so either is a good choice. I'm not saying Bartel because of his nab1 performance...he's solid full stop. Can see him playing utility role and around the ball often.

Martin is a lock for me too. Has been for a few years. Primed for a BIG year.

Hey bud. Goddard solid too so either is a good choice. I'm not saying Bartel because of his nab1 performance...he's solid full stop. Can see him playing utility role and around the ball often.

Martin is a lock for me too. Has been for a few years. Primed for a BIG year.

I honestly can't split Bartel and Goddard.

Bartel is such a champ and I was spewing I didn't start with him last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back