QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard Bond are your typical Uni side. Fit, quick and soft at footy. Can confirm Wish-Wilson is the best midfielder in the comp by quite some way. Don't ask how I know but it'll show as soon as most of you come up against them.

Very intereted to see how Wynnum, Park Ridge and The Suns go this year, all could push the likes of your GMs and your Ipswichs. Don't think Redcliffe will be playing finals this year and haven't beard much out of the boys from up there at Strathpine lately.

Side that'll win it this year will be the team with the fittest list come finals time.

Decided Bond suited me better, looking forward to catching up mate, hope you don't get injured in the meant time.

Is that code for Bond will be a better team?

I hope I don't get injured also, I also hope you grow a pair when our paths cross and make yourself known :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that code for Bond will be a better team?

I hope I don't get injured also, I also hope you grow a pair when our paths cross and make yourself known :)

A lot better side actually - about the same comparison between the Buffs and Roosters at the moment. No need to grow a pair, you'll know straight away unless I wear a mask. Oh the suspense I get it, more than just me that doesn't like you and think you were overrated let me give you the tip

Last edited:
A lot better side actually - about the same comparison between the Buffs and Roosters at the moment. No need to grow a pair, you'll know straight away unless I wear a mask. Oh the suspense I get it, more than just me that doesn't like you and think you were overrated let me give you the tip
Atleast I was rated at all, oohhhh the warm and fuzzies.

Wish is one of the maddest midfielders / coaches in the league that's for sure. Seen plenty of Coaches punch a couple of cans down after a grand final speech - Wisha was the first I'd seen do it in his pre game speech last year!

69 pages in this thread and no one has mentioned that Lewis Nixon that plays for Bond is Ricky Chicken Nixon's son. Surely there is a cpl of pages of sledges he can look forward to this year.

Team that wins the comp for mine will be the one who scores the most on grand final day.

Gentlemen can we move on from this unnessassary nasty s**t slinging please

*At least is two words - peroxide seepage through scalp damage I know, it's okay. I'm also glad you rated yourself mate, might be a reason why you were so good in this division, it's seems to be the norm

Wish is one of the maddest midfielders / coaches in the league that's for sure. Seen plenty of Coaches punch a couple of cans down after a grand final speech - Wisha was the first I'd seen do it in his pre game speech last year!

69 pages in this thread and no one has mentioned that Lewis Nixon that plays for Bond is Ricky Chicken Nixon's son. Surely there is a cpl of pages of sledges he can look forward to this year.

Team that wins the comp for mine will be the one who scores the most on grand final day.
He's girlfriend is older than his step mum?

direct quote from AFLQ match preview..

"Pine Rivers will go in favorites this week due to their QAFA (A) status, over their QAFA (B) South opponents, however, if the game does open up late and Bond can get the ball outside, expect the young team to put up a real fight, the kids can run"

At least its good to know that the governing body of the game knows which divs each team plays in. #facepalm

Its an absolute joke that the league cant get this sh*t right. The previews and reviews of games below top div is embarrassing - yet they are pretty quick to increase fees. Granted Womens football is incredibly important (insert sarcasm) but wtf do the other building full of employees do if they cant even promote their own league properly.

*At least is two words - peroxide seepage through scalp damage I know, it's okay. I'm also glad you rated yourself mate, might be a reason why you were so good in this division, it's seems to be the norm
Have you read some of your paragraphs? I wouldnt be playing that game tough guy.

And yes, I did rate myself, worlds worst kept secret it seems, oh the shame.

You just be sure to make yourself known tough guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back