Official Muse Thread - New album, 'Drones', out Now

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the option of Madness or Hyper Music/Agitated, it's the latter every day of the week.
34973-Why-not-both-g7Y1.png

Nor am I. It sounds like exactly what they said they weren't doing. Hopefully it proves to be the exception and not the rule.

They should remove it from the album.

This album so far sounds like the goth cousin of The Resistance. Reapers sounded pretty kick-ass but that's the only song they've released that made my ears pick up.

Also Matt has confirmed The Globalist will be the Citizen Erased 'sequel', whatever the hell that means.

This album so far sounds like the goth cousin of The Resistance. Reapers sounded pretty kick-ass but that's the only song they've released that made my ears pick up.

Also Matt has confirmed The Globalist will be the Citizen Erased 'sequel', whatever the hell that means.

Hopefully it means it is long and epic.

It's growing on me after listening to it a few times, A bit like madness, I'm sure they'll still deliver some heavier stuff on Drones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's growing on me after listening to it a few times, A bit like madness, I'm sure they'll still deliver some heavier stuff on Drones.

Reminded me a lot of Madness, too, which was a song I absolutely despised the first time heard it but that eventually grew on me over time.

I'm not listening to any releases until the album is released in June, I want to listen to the album from beginning to end a couple of times before deciding whether or not I like it.

Much like I'm not going near any Star Wars trailers or spoiler news between now and December.

Dead Inside fits with the theme of the album.
Disliked immensely at first but I get it now.

It's not a bad track but still something I'd sooner Muse left alone.
I don't think they need to do singles any more.

The Globalist sounds very interesting indeed.
The seven stringer will be there as well as piano and Armageddon. :)
Some theories are that it is a link between The 2nd Law and Drones.

Some theories are that it is a link between The 2nd Law and Drones.

The starting point will seem that way, with Dead Inside being another Madness.
Pretty sure it will all change thereafter.

The interesting thing will be what their stadium show set-list looks like, through the new tour.
They've been playing a lot of the old stuff.....even Uno, Endlessly, Hyper Music, Futurism, Agitated....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back