Toast Welcome to the Temple of Bontempelli, please take off your shoes and pay your respects

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that its apt to trot out this blast for the past. Again!

Bont-em-gasm [bont-em-gaz-uh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
m]
noun
1. the physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of football viewing excitation.

2. an instance of experiencing The Bont!

3. intense and unrestrained excitement felt by Western Bulldogs supporters everywhere.

verb (used without object)

4. to have an Bontemgasm

Origin:
BigFooty 2014; < Neo-Latin bontemgasmus < Greek bontemasmós, derivative of bontempelli to play and dominate.
Related forms
Bontem·gas·mic, Bontem·gas·tic, adjective

post·Bontem·gas·mic, adjective

post·Bontem·gas·tic, adjective

su·per·Bontem·gasm, noun

Can be confused: Other worldly creatures.

Mate, i laughed so hard when i read this i had to copy it and paste it on my face book.... as a result. My childhood best friends sister who i am still in contact with, and bravely battling cancer, read it. (bulldog family, their father played a bit for the dogs in the 70's) well she showed a friend, this friend knows the Bontempeli family. So she went and showed my status to the bonts MUM!!! hahaha. here is what she wrote to me.

"Hey Vlad. I have a friend who is friends of the Bontompellis. I had her show his Mum. She loooooved your status. Funniest and cleverest thing they've read ! Xxx
True true"

There you go mate. And yes, i made everyone aware that i didn't write it, i shall not claim a brothers glory, nor steal a Bulldog Brothers Bontemgasm given by the Bonts very own MUM LOL.. happy birthday, happy easter and merry christmas all in one from me ;)

Edit: also whoever writes it in the Urban Dict can officially say it is approved by the Bonts Mum LMAO

Last edited:

So if you could take any two players from the top 10 of the 2013 draft, who would you take?

:)

I'd rate them in order of preference....

1. Bont.
2. Boyd (interchangeable, really :D)
3. KK
4. Billings
5. McDonald
6. Aish
7. Kelly
8. SHarenberg
9. Salem
10. Freeman

Think I'm criminally underrating Kelly here......5-7 you can play with I'd say.

In all seriousness, its hard to think of a dogs player who showed this much this early in his career since Chris Grant (and John Georgiadis in 1 game). You just know when u see them they stand out likes dogs balls. same when i saw Fyfe playing early. They have something other players don't. he will be an out and out superstar, i'll bet my left but on it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody help me understand why there is a 'Marcus Bontempelli Trade Scenarios' thread on the main board, tagged 'Autopsy', started by a Bulldogs supporter.

Lives hinge on my degree of satisfaction with the reasoning behind this.

Somebody help me understand why there is a 'Marcus Bontempelli Trade Scenarios' thread on the main board, tagged 'Autopsy', started by a Bulldogs supporter.

Silly thread shut down by a wonderful analogy from ManOfClay

It's a shame it got shut down. I was in the process of organising a deal to bring marquee small forward Robin Nahas to the club.

:p

I remove my shoes, light a candle and bow down to our savior. There's probably not a player since Chris(t) Grant that I've been more excited about.

I'm interested in people's opinions whether we could exploit 3rd man up in ruck contests. With Bont, Stringer, Macrae at all over 192cm it could be done. Fyfe does this very well.

Somebody has had a Bontemgasm!©

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...erts-give-their-opinions-20150329-1ma2n8.html

QUESTIONS
1. Last minute of the grand final, who is the hero?
2. The year's tactical talking point?
3. Biggest reality check?
4. The issue the AFL can't spin is?
5. Surprising headline?

EMMA QUAYLE

DRAFTED IN
1. Blah.Blah.Blah
2. Who on earth plays on Marcus Bontempelli this year, let alone in another few seasons?
3. See 1.
4. See 3 or 1.
5. See 4, 3 or 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back