Game Day Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant wait for the game on Sunday but will be working so score updates on my phone will have to do.
My Attempt at picking the squad for this game

B Haynes Davis Buntine
HB Shaw Patful Hampton
C Kelly Treloar Whitfield
HF Smith Tomlinson Palmer
F McCarthy Cameron WHE
R Mumford Griffen Ward
IC Coniglio Shiel Greene
S Scully

E Kennedy Phillips Bugg

Will be interesting to see who is missing when they name the squad, I went for Buntine over Kennedy after what i saw in the preseason games and Hampton is a favourite of mine. Scully my pick for the vest after missing 4 weeks, not sure on WHE and if he is injured?
the 3 emergencies unlucky and others i see getting in soon are Corr, Wilson, Williams, Stewart and Lamb.
Giants by 3-4 goals in a low scoring affair Cameron kicks 4 and Griffen 30 disposals

had a look at last time we played st kilda where going to havea lot better team in probably 7 or8 people different from last game

Corr Davis Bugg
Haynes Patful Shaw
Kelly Ward Whitfield
Palmer Tomlinson Treloar
McCarthy Cameron Smith

Mumford Griffin Shiel
Cogs Greene Scully
Sub Hampton or Buntine or Stewart or Kennedy

That's our 25

Hehe citizenship sounds even better !! Like it :) I ignored that idiot so much I had to go back a page to remember what we were talking about.

Thanks for having our backs guys :)
hey man, Freo are my second team.
ex-WA person, South Freo supporter & hate west coast & their supporters. seriously, many of their supporters are going apespit over Essendon getting off. Pot Kettle.
Thank goodness we are a pure club.
would love to see you guys come runner up to us in the GF :p,
however if we can't get it this year, I want you to win it.
round 1 can't come soon enough
Go Giants!:footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey man, Freo are my second team.
ex-WA person, South Freo supporter & hate west coast & their supporters. seriously, many of their supporters are going apespit over Essendon getting off. Pot Kettle.
Thank goodness we are a pure club.
would love to see you guys come runner up to us in the GF :p,
however if we can't get it this year, I want you to win it.
round 1 can't come soon enough
Go Giants!:footy:

Bulldogs. Me too

Good on ya mate :)

Go the giants

Corr Davis Bugg
Haynes Patful Shaw
Kelly Ward Whitfield
Palmer Tomlinson Treloar
McCarthy Cameron Smith

Mumford Griffin Shiel
Cogs Greene Scully
Sub Hampton or Buntine or Stewart or Kennedy

That's our 25

Nice work Raymann. It seems the bolter from nowhere this pre season has been Corr. I think he was barely mentioned in the best 22 thread, played all 3 NAB games and Leon Cameron named him as a big improver in his 2015 preview video. The advantage of the back six you have is that Haynes and Patful are very mobile and can play tall and small.

I would expect Lamp to be very close as well as he showed great pre season form, probably looked stronger form than Palmer in my opinion.

Reiwoldt is the reason the saints won last time and if we can stifle him then I believe the boys can win this!

Consider the game won, Patfull will eat him alive (again).

I expect everyone on this board to be sporting "I love Patfull" in their sig blocks come Monday. Not only can he take care of his own man but he's a brilliant back line general and will have all of your defenders walking taller.

Nice work Raymann. It seems the bolter from nowhere this pre season has been Corr. I think he was barely mentioned in the best 22 thread, played all 3 NAB games and Leon Cameron named him as a big improver in his 2015 preview video. The advantage of the back six you have is that Haynes and Patful are very mobile and can play tall and small.

I would expect Lamp to be very close as well as he showed great pre season form, probably looked stronger form than Palmer in my opinion.
I'm palmers biggest critic in the past but he plays that role so well I just can't see him being pushed out. If your defensive forward can kick 20+ goals you're picking him ever week imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back