2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pleased that the membership will finish with a very respectable total this year. A good start to the season could make it very special.

As for giving up AFL membership I did that the night before the 2002 National Draft. All I'm left with is a streak across the G in Round 3 with a protest message scrawled on my ample backside.

The 'o' is just about in the middle of thymosin b4... Just sayin... 'WOW'

I'll chip in for the fine, too.

Do we think that the dreaded not guilty verdict will effect membership numbers? I know people are saying they won't re-sign up for next year...

People say a lot of things.

I suspect that most of the people who say that aren't the types who buy memberships.

BluStreak this year they made a change that you had to choose between a scarf and a hat, and I'm pretty sure scarf was auto-selected so you had to physically choose a hat if that's what you wanted. Did you at least get a scarf? Maybe you could exchange it for a hat?

BluStreak this year they made a change that you had to choose between a scarf and a hat, and I'm pretty sure scarf was auto-selected so you had to physically choose a hat if that's what you wanted. Did you at least get a scarf? Maybe you could exchange it for a hat?
Correct you chose either the cap or scarf.

I couldnt decide so shelled out another 20 and got both

Between you and me and these four walls, if I hadn't already bought a membership, I suspect I wouldn't have this year. Pretty disenchanted.

I'm having significant cognitive dissonance over this issue...

Luckily I love the club because otherwise the AFL could go and get ****ed.

Thanks MEB_ , I actually did not see the question this year, as I would have gone the cap.
I received the scarf however I don't live any where that I would actually need to wear a scarf.
I have been in touch with the club about other items missing but not so fuss by this one.

Oh my comment was more tongue in cheek response to Thy's reply. would have added emoticons but they are not available on work machine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Between you and me and these four walls, if I hadn't already bought a membership, I suspect I wouldn't have this year. Pretty disenchanted.

I'm having significant cognitive dissonance over this issue...

Luckily I love the club because otherwise the AFL could go and get stuffed.
That's how they work - they know you only have one club and you love it, it's precious. Difficult to send a message to the AFL without penalizing your own mob. Wonder how many Essendon* members are disenchanted enough with the decision to quit the club?

I'm SO TORN you guys.

I don't want to give up my AFL membership next year because I get so much use and value out of it...but at the same time I don't want my money going to the AFL. Help me!
Keep it. This will pass. You earned it, don't give the idiots at the AFL the opportunity to sell it to someone else, possibly with Essendon* affiliation.

are we able to purchase memberships at the game Thursday night? if so do you get your members pack and gear or would they post it out to us at a later date? thanks

are we able to purchase memberships at the game Thursday night? if so do you get your members pack and gear or would they post it out to us at a later date? thanks

There is always a membership tent out the front somewhere. Wish I could be more specific, but I can't remember which gate they sit outside of :rainbow:
They will post you your gear at a later date.

Thanks MEB_ , I actually did not see the question this year, as I would have gone the cap.
I received the scarf however I don't live any where that I would actually need to wear a scarf.
I have been in touch with the club about other items missing but not so fuss by this one.

Oh my comment was more tongue in cheek response to Thy's reply. would have added emoticons but they are not available on work machine.

So sorry--I quoted the wrong person! I meant to tag HyphensBack
Forgiveness pls.

Do many buy memberships at the ground??

Also where do we rank in terms of AFL members and MCC Members

There is always a membership tent out the front somewhere. Wish I could be more specific, but I can't remember which gate they sit outside of :rainbow:
They will post you your gear at a later date.

Pretty sure it's outside gate 5.

With respect, who the hell buys a membership at the ground? I'm usually so keen to get inside the ground and know I need a few extra minutes to help explain HBF's milkcrate to the gate person. I guess some people must cause they have the tents there every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back