2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to have one of those that I painted with chalkboard paint. My housemates and I would write messages and stuff on it. Then we had a party and it got covered in doodles of doodles :(

Nothing says cultured like a grown man drawing a picture of a wang.

I got fridge magnets. They look glorious on the front of a white fridge ;)

I didn't get the fridge magnets. Sounds like some people got thrm, and some didn't.
Looking very likely we could bein excess of 45k members before we face Richmond next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is really starting to grind my gears :mad::mad::mad:

So the club is giving out fridge magnets to kids (who presumably don't own fridges) and Sydney types as well as South Australians.

This is exactly why Royal Commissions are setup , how else are we going to get to the bottom of this injustice !!!

Could hit the league across the board, but I'd expect it won't make a huge dent.

Each to their own, but I don't think we should punish Carlton.

I would happily skip Carl v Ess, but still go to other Carlton games. As Mebbie suggested, switching from an AFL membership to a Carlton membership is also a good idea.

But of course, people are free to decide their own appropriate course of action.

Could hit the league across the board, but I'd expect it won't make a huge dent.

Each to their own, but I don't think we should punish Carlton.

I would happily skip Carl v Ess, but still go to other Carlton games. As Mebbie suggested, switching from an AFL membership to a Carlton membership is also a good idea.

But of course, people are free to decide their own appropriate course of action.
I'm pleased that the membership will finish with a very respectable total this year. A good start to the season could make it very special.

As for giving up AFL membership I did that the night before the 2002 National Draft. All I'm left with is a streak across the G in Round 3 with a protest message scrawled on my ample backside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back