No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this even a thing?

If the Essendon players had been found guilty and given a penalty ASADA would still have had to give all their findings over to WADA for a review.

That is WADA's job for *s sake.

Haha, I love how the HtB keeps going further and further down the rabbit hole. Like WADA is going to appeal the useless ASADA.

Going to need friends and family gathered around to watch out for their health when they realize that won't happen.
They are just moving into the bargaining stage of grieving, depression and finally acceptance will come

So Fahey thinks Hird and Essendon have spent "the best part of two years" trying to prevent ASADA from hearing the case. Must be some ******* stupid campaigners in NSW for this this ******* to have been State Premier

So Fahey thinks Hird and Essendon have spent "the best part of two years" trying to prevent ASADA from hearing the case. Must be some ******* stupid campaigners in NSW for this this ******* to have been State Premier
Really? Jesus.
These people live in our society.

I imagine we'll be locking this thread for good not long after WADA announce they won't be appealing so if anyone has anything to say they haven't already said you should start collecting your thoughts because once it's done, it's done.

Good call. 20 days and counting :thumbsu:

I wonder if the HTB will take the same course? I'm guessing no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that dubious honour will probably fall to Doss being the longest surviving mod remaining on the roster.

I might quickly unlock it and lock it again later though while nobody's looking.
I think we all say our piece, and even rustle up some of the old veterans of the game like Kong, Lord Nicholson, Bergman, Tassieboy and Jab to have a word too. ;)

After WADA announce they won't appeal, there's another 4 years to go due to the frozen samples. Only then can we close the thread.

have I gone too far?
I've got the day in 2019 marked down on the calendar already. :cool:

Could be like this.
4603-implosion_wilson600.jpg

Pretty sure that's Doss, Harlequin and Beerfish.

Why close it? It's arguably the biggest (non) issue in footy history. If it dies of natural causes so be it, but the issue will remain a talking point and without a specified area it'll just infiltrate other threads.

Why close it? It's arguably the biggest (non) issue in footy history. If it dies of natural causes so be it, but the issue will remain a talking point and without a specified area it'll just infiltrate other threads.
To me, at least, this thread symbolizes one of the darkest periods in our clubs history.

Once WADA announce they won't appeal, then said period is over. We can just be a football club again.

To me, at least, this thread symbolizes one of the darkest periods in our clubs history.

Once WADA announce they won't appeal, then said period is over. We can just be a football club again.

But do the mods expect all discussion on the subject to cease upon the announcement from WADA?

Realistically that's not gonna happen. So we take discuss into other threads, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back