Game Day Round 4, 2015 - Brisbane Lions vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A0BdJgD.jpg

Hi, I'm Troy Maclure! You might remember be from such game day threads as "We're going to destroy Collingwood", "Surely we couldn't also lose to Richmond", and "You're reading this in my voice."

There are a few factors here that I like for us:
  • Day game in dry conditions - our fumbling will be less of a factor
  • Rocky is back - since last year we are 0-6 without him. His presence lifts the whole team.
  • Low expectations- particularly good for our young players
  • Less dead weight this week - Goose, Staker or Mayes weren't giving us anything
  • West Coast's midfield is relatively soft and we would hope that Martin, Rockliff, Beams, Zorko and Redden could at least break even. West Coast's midfield has already been exposed against the Bulldogs and Dockers.
  • We are coming off an 8 day break with zero travel, compared to a long plane ride from a team with one less day of rest.
  • We have done pretty well against the Eagles at the Gabba recently, even without Rocky in the game last year.

I'll give you the bolded, but the others could go against us very badly, both today and moving forward :thumbsu:

A0BdJgD.jpg

Hi, I'm Troy Maclure! You might remember be from such game day threads as "We're going to destroy Collingwood", "Surely we couldn't also lose to Richmond", and "You're reading this in my voice."
This post is ******* awesome. Give this guy a medal. Post of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to bring our own coins to the games from now on

Poor from Clarke there. Needed to pressure Kennedy

Pressure not great early but good ball movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back