2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see a comment where one of them was trying to claim "it was a Crows supporter pretending to be a Port supporter to try and make us look bad", wow I mean WOW !!! words just escape me, is anyone really that stupid to actually believe this ??
If that was true, he did an outstanding job

Edit - of looking like a port supporter that is, not for his actions, which were inappropriate and idiotic.

If that was true, he did an outstanding job

This has often been claimed when an opposition supporter has done something wrong. I don't think even the Port or Adelaide supporter who is filled with most vile hatred for the other club would go to the ridiculous extent to do something like that.

Channel 7 equating someone following and harassing someone and then getting a whack, with someone who is sucker punched out of the blue at random was just utterly disgusting.

It shows us where our MSM has now gone.

What disturbs me more, is that a Port fan (who cares if he isn't a member, the fact he choose to target Clarkson is evidence enough) has destroyed in one foul swoop the AO experience. Only took them 13 months!

This has often been claimed when an opposition supporter has done something wrong. I don't think even the Port or Adelaide supporter who is filled with most vile hatred for the other club would go to the ridiculous extent to do something like that.

Don't underestimate me lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell is wrong with Malceski this year?

Big name recruit for the Suns, AA last year... but his kicking efficiency has been atrocious, isn't attacking the ball hard, providing little leadership. I thought he would be a major boost for their defense, but he is so far a massive liability.

I guess he's finding out what it's like to play for a s**t team.

Big name recruit for the Suns, AA last year... but his kicking efficiency has been atrocious, isn't attacking the ball hard, providing little leadership. I thought he would be a major boost for their defense, but he is so far a massive liability.

That entire squad appears to have given up. It's like they have already quit in Eade.

But that's the thing, they are not a s**t team. With all things being equal, that squad of players should be on the way up.

They are a top 8 squad but looks like they will get the spoon.

He doesn't have the confidence in his team like he used to.

But that's the thing, they are not a s**t team. With all things being equal, that squad of players should be on the way up.

A Suns fan on the main board said their team is great from 1-10, but they lack depth from there (kind of like us), which sounds like a massive development/list management balls up when you take into consideration the amount of consessions they were giving with zone selections, free agent signings, access to 17 year olds and mass amount of draft picks.

Maybe they haven't quite overcome the mental hurdle of playing without a fit Ablett.

Their injury list doesn't look too bad, although O'Meara missing isn't good.

Maybe they haven't quite overcome the mental hurdle of playing without a fit Ablett.

Their injury list doesn't look too bad, although O'Meara missing isn't good.

It's certainly mental. They have enough talent to avoid the Botton 6

That entire squad appears to have given up. It's like they have already quit in Eade.
Strange thing is eade sounded like he has given up on this year after only 3 rounds... Saying he needs years to rebuild the team.

Weird as a young talented team who were only an Ablett shoulder away from playing finals.

I would not be impressed by coach & player attitude if I was a supporter.

Who would think gws are looking better...

I did see Eade come out and say he thought they were still a couple of years away from finals, but has he actually used the word "rebuild"?

This.

Although don't think he is too unhappy with it. 30 years old and has had 3 knee reconstructions. Has already won a flag and an All Australian jumper with Sydney.

He took the $$$ and the long term deal. There is no way Sydney would have signed him to a 3 year deal although there are many numpties who will suggest he was squeezed out by Tippetts salary.

Good on him and I hope his form turns around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back